Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

Quote Originally Posted by Majestix
    Ensidia need to get out more anybody that plays a videa game as hardcore as those puffs needs to get a life.. Jesus i cant belive there is so many ppl that follow there every movement like there gods or sumin haha. There just dirty fuckin geeks that need a bath cos there so into the game they probs have a potty by their chair.. Im Sick to fuckin death abouy hearin en feckin sidia....
    Jesus, get back to school, thicko!

Quote Originally Posted by Incinderella
    OMG they transfered to a new realm..and yet still managed to complete the achievement...Which has nothing to do with the realm, but skill (if you want to call it that).
    ^this (mabye)
    anyway they could do that achievement this week aswell after the lockout reset.
    http://i36.tinypic.com/20a9aib.png

We should all not pay attention to these guilds that do world first crap and their sponsors will leave and they will have to get real jobs. Grats on failing at life.
    "Don't drink and WoW, you'll shard your purples!"

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Mattis, you have been given ample oppertunity to provide a valid and logical argument to back up your opinion,...(Ensidia are Shit..cannot raid, are not allowed to move to a lag free environment, and are clearly not as high and mighty as your command of the English language, I think that sums it up)

I can't speak for others, but I've now come to associate your Avatar and signature with the ramblings of a seriously deluded 14 year old, who is occasionally released from the asylum (which if you are not committed too, you will be soon), and is allowed to use his/her "good behavior" tokens to purchase internet time, which you then use to take out your anger on others...

Please either get back on topic, provide a valid argument (STFU/Fanboy/fuck off, do not count), or do the world a favour and stop being a waste of human life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dragon nipples.

Now some people may be thinking that we moved to get extra tries but that really is not the case. We took the decision for the reasons I have stated and because we currently have Free Transfer up on Magtheridon meaning we could move all our gold and chars at no expense. This is a decision that was inevitable if we were moving to gain an ingame advantage we would have done it in Ulduar for the extra week on Algalon or for extra gear. We also would have done it that first week because then we most likely would have gotten world first since we burned our tries early, we deliberately waited till after killing it to move to avoid that.
    HEY WOW LOOK GUYS THIS ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE.
    Does that means all the drollers and trolls and fanboys are wrong in this thread!? IMPOSSIBLE!
    You may now kiss the ring.

15+ Year Old Account

there is an old saying.
    "Dogs bark - the caravan moves on"

thats exactly what i see here

Deleted

I've played on Magtheridon, and I know how bad the server is lagg-wise, but its more than obvious that Ensidia transfered to get advantage of the extra attempts offered them on the new server. The FCM have been up for several months now, yet they decided to change the server they're playing on, when the new raiding instance came out and they fell behind in the progression race after the first two resets.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardo
    We should all not pay attention to these guilds that do world first crap and their sponsors will leave and they will have to get real jobs. Grats on failing at life.
    Dont be so mean!
    Soo many ppl will lose their "Heroes", their one and only ensidia-god-like...
    And who should I, and others, be flaming then!?
    Oh well, im sure another arrogant smartass guild will show up, with just as many "fans"...

/moo
    According to blizzard:

Paladins : Lovedolls

Priests : Swineflu

10+ Year Old Account

This thread certainly delivers. Just lay back and relax for a while, take a few deep breaths. You don't have to flame the crap outta eachother about something like this.

With that said, all i've really got to say is grats Ensidia. Guilds who get this achievement on their third reset should probably be considered equally skilled/good/whatever, people with have already figured this out and does not feel the need to flame like a total retard.
    "Should i trust this fart?"-Brian Redban

10+ Year Old Account

I honestly dont think, that a guild that has been n1 for a very long time would even think of transfer to a new server to get 50 attempts for a few days, to get world second on something like that. i really dont. :
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

2nd is just the first loser...

:

Grats, it's not easy.

just for the record:
    it's tarren mill, NOT tauren mill FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Taan
    there is an old saying.
    "Dogs bark - the caravan moves on"

thats exactly what i see here
    /bark
    http://i36.tinypic.com/20a9aib.png

Quote Originally Posted by mattis
    nice to see more sane people showing up, anyways i'll say this again

Magtharidon is really NOT that laggy, if you got good internet connection. OK true it can be laggy sometimes but in raids like Naxx but in ToGC its not. and i am pretty surre Ensidia isn't arn't playing on Dial Up connection
    O'rly ? Seriously... dude gtfo this thread before you make an even bigger ass out of your self . What if ensidia got that achievement world 2nd because they transfered .

a transfer =/= LOTS of soulstones imho
    Headcrab Simptoms:
    # Strange feeling to force Gordon Freeman, who appears to be a fish to the victim, to eat crackers.
    # Itching at groin.
    # Yellowing of the blood
    # Red, dry, or missing eyes.
    # Numbness around the cranial region
    # A severe case of dandruff
    # Hair loss
    # Skin loss
    # Head Loss
    # Death
    # Loss of bodily functions

My opinion has always been pretty straightforward: what matters isn't the date or time the guild gets the kill, but how soon after they had access to the raid they got the kill and how many lockouts they used to do so.

Ensidia has the world#2 for now in my books, but if someone else were to get it in less time than they did after their server transfer, I'd mark them down as #3 as far as I'm concerned.

What irritates me about this more than their world #2 kill, actually, is that now they've had another full lockout and run through of practice. Before the raid reset. If they get world #1 on Tribute to Dedicated Insanity this week, I won't consider it to be better than the other guilds until at least next week, assuming no other guild gets it this week. If another guild (Stars or Paragon, for example) gets the achievement during this lockout period, no matter when, I'll consider that a superior accomplishment when compared to Ensidia.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by mattis
    Funboy, STFU
    If someone agrees it was okay for them to transfer, they are a "Funboy"?

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Well for starters, it should have been fixed.

And honestly, a guild who cried so hard because a boss's hardmode got changed during a progression race, shouldn't have taken an extra attempt during a progression race. Not that they had much respect left anyways, but they definitely lost a bit of the little they had left.

The other bosses they exploited should have been removed as well. Which is...well...All of their firsts since ulduar.
    Someone is stupid.

But why take the transfer now? The free character transfers have been up for months now (possibly a bit on and off, but the option certainly has been there more than once) if they wanted off Magtheridon.

Anyways grats to them, it does still take skill to do it, even if who knows how many wipes they spent on it on Magtheridon when practising. That said I am pretty certain my own guild will never do it, no matter how many tries we get unless Icecrown gives so uber gear we can just brute force it (might require some nerfs too).

Quote Originally Posted by Traina
    But why take the transfer now? The free character transfers have been up for months now (possibly a bit on and off, but the option certainly has been there more than once) if they wanted off Magtheridon.

Anyways grats to them, it does still take skill to do it, even if who knows how many wipes they spent on it on Magtheridon when practising. That said I am pretty certain my own guild will never do it, no matter how many tries we get unless Icecrown gives so uber gear we can just brute force it (might require some nerfs too).
    The nerfs will come...in time.

Gz to Ensidia.