Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Brewfest 2009 is here!

Quote Originally Posted by Zukiji
    75 this year
    TY! sweet now i wont get kicked out of groups for not being able to summon 8)

hahaha. no.

Will I be able to get all the tokens I need for all of the achievements from the dailies alone?I kinda fail at the brewfest keg run thing, but I really want my violet proto. Basically, is it possible to do all of the achievements without doing like 20 runs on the 12 hr cd keg run?

Quote Originally Posted by Helansin
    Oh and, for the fight, you dont REALLY need a healer, if you a healer and going (provided tank isnt stupid) you can just tank it with no healer, so dps and top up after fight, he dies very fast and doesnt hit hard atall, only the disarm thing is a pain but wont kill you (again unless your retarded)
    Does he still do the barrell toss thing that disorents you?

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bellgrande
    Will I be able to get all the tokens I need for all of the achievements from the dailies alone?I kinda fail at the brewfest keg run thing, but I really want my violet proto. Basically, is it possible to do all of the achievements without doing like 20 runs on the 12 hr cd keg run?
    It should be. Just calculate however much you make in a ram run plus running around the city. Maybe 2-4days at most.

Don't forget once you buy the outfit and do the achievement you can return the items and get all your tokens back, so you can buy more too

Quote Originally Posted by diabolikal
    Does he still do the barrell toss thing that disorents you?
    on the 10 runs i did he didnt do it, although we did kill him quite fast, only thing he done was disarm with stuns tank for 3 sec or so, but tank doesnt loose agro

Quote Originally Posted by Helansin
    on the 10 runs i did he didnt do it, although we did kill him quite fast, only thing he done was disarm with stuns tank for 3 sec or so, but tank doesnt loose agro
    Ah good, that was the most annoying thing, losing aggro while tanking him :P I need my remote to fast forward time a couple hours

Anyone having trouble buying booze from the trolls? ...hic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    This fellow was very respectful in his informing me that he would ravage me on his character upwards of 11 levels higher than myself, and that I should go fornicate myself with an iron stick. Before I could thank this man for his kind words, he had already moved along to brighten anothers day as he did mine.

I guess this means the Pandaren Monk isn't part of Brewfest this year? Was hoping it would be one of those "log in and it is in your mailbox" things.

It starts in 30 minutes for me, BRD is gonna be slammed with people there. Good luck to all those this two weeks to get the ram and kodo!

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah i would assume that even scaled Direbrew isn't going to be difficult in the least, considering the gear level most players should have.. Can't wait to do this tommorow! i've been needing a new trinket.

sad to see this site go from actual info to ZOMG MLG No one cares world first FFS. Do some work and type up an achievement guide.

oh my, 170 stm, MUST get that one.
    btw, boss is easy to kill by dk/feral bear/prot. pally. some warrior in /2 said that he made him as protection in solo.

got the kodo about hour ago im a happy panda ;D
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by diabolikal
    Sad really, good ol' Skywall is PST so I have to wait until 3:01 am in Naples, FL
    haha!,I live in Naples FL too! Lawls, QQ at different server times :/

can any1 tell me how many tokens u can get total of u start at midnight b4 the 3o'clock reset and doing every day till end of brewfest, including all quest envolved with brewfest (have done squat on my alt)?
    hahaha. no.

Quote Originally Posted by mchltlt1037
    haha!,I live in Naples FL too! Lawls, QQ at different server times :/
    Lol nothing to do here in Naples but drink and well, drink.

lol i was listening to the brewfest music with the goblins talking in the background and i heard one say "Feel my wang!" O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    This fellow was very respectful in his informing me that he would ravage me on his character upwards of 11 levels higher than myself, and that I should go fornicate myself with an iron stick. Before I could thank this man for his kind words, he had already moved along to brighten anothers day as he did mine.

15+ Year Old Account

You can talk to one of the guys and get a free pair of goggles that simulate being drunk if you don't like drinking. Pretty funny.

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=65607
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

According to main page theres 2x 170+ stamina trinkets, is that true or just a mistake made by them? Cause having 2x 170+ stam trinkets as a tank is just heaven on WoW.

15+ Year Old Account

Seems my server is bugged. Brewfest started but no direbrew in brd or a port to the bar at instance entrance
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose
    I guess this means the Pandaren Monk isn't part of Brewfest this year? Was hoping it would be one of those "log in and it is in your mailbox" things.

It starts in 30 minutes for me, BRD is gonna be slammed with people there. Good luck to all those this two weeks to get the ram and kodo!
    Pandaren Monk isn't even in the game yet, 3.2.2 files have the monk so it wouldn't be in Brewfest unless they released 3.2.2 on Tuesday.

@rhorle: East Coast servers atm don't have Direbrew up, we'll have to wait until 3AM (12 Pacific) before Direbrew is up it seems