Dual Wield Tankard o' Terror?

Is this worthwhile? I have already won one of them and am wondering if I should try for another, or just sell it and keep the gold.

Here is my armory if it matters at all. Tell me my gear/spec/gems/whatever sucks, I know.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...eldrin&n=Bohan

Re: Dual Wield Tankard o' Terror?

i was thinking the same. got 1 for my rogue (lvl 71, 2 would be great for dinging 80), and want them for my DK too. my frost DPS spec is currently DWing the mace from H ToC, and these do SEEM like an upgrade. would like to see other views though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin
    South Park's 'Gay Fish' was actually a lot catchier than a lot of Kanye songs. Yeah.

15+ Year Old Account

I have them, and it's definetly worth it. Plus, looks funny
    I am a Leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.

i meant some ACTUAL information as to why it's good/bad/better/worse than my current maces. not 'i have it, its good, looks funny.' sorry :'(
    South Park's 'Gay Fish' was actually a lot catchier than a lot of Kanye songs. Yeah.

15+ Year Old Account

@harry:

The Tankard is ilvl226. The H ToC mace is 219.
    Even though it's stats are worse then that of the Heroic Trial of the Champion 1h, it has more DPS on it and should result in noticeably more overall DPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.

ok, cool. thanks. was going to say i thought so, but thought the ArP etc might be helpful. and maybe the speed effects it (not sure if its too different anyways but still). Cheers.

-slyyce

Deleted

Better stats+socket on the Battlestar
    More raw dps on the Tankard

About equal.Use what you get.I'd use Tankard MH Battlestar OH.

Going to DW Tankard for the looks with my alt shammy! :>

got my forst today, and im spamming trade channel for the second.

i think 1000g it's an honest price (i'd sell it for like 3-4k almost)
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

As a rogue you want the fastest weapon possible in your off hand. This weapon is way way way to slow. As assassination it will lower your dps due to poison procs. As Combat is lower your DPS by an even bigger margin because you rely on Combat Potency. If you use combat for pvp however 2 slow weapons will increase your Killing Spree damage.

I'll say this... and i'll be the first to admit i know almost 0 about rogues/enh shamans/DW dk's.

The only other weapon that seems comparable to this (that shares an ilvl of 226) is... Calamity's Grasp? (sp? right name?) The Fist weapon off KT 25man.

I had a quick squizz at both items before servers went down, and it seems they share an almost equal "weapon dps", but the fist weapon has almost 20-30 more AP. I really can't remember the other stats and how they compared, but just seemed funny.

As i said, i know almost nothing about DWing melee classes, but from first glance, Calamity's Grasp seemed to blow this new weapon out of the water, considering they share the same ilvl.
    Please note also when comparing this weapon to others, Kel'thuzad 25man is the only boss that drops ilvl 226 weapons.
    There is no Arthas, only Ner'zhul.

Yup, I'm getting one of these babies once people stop being ass hats for trying to sell them for 2k.

Quote Originally Posted by _Cin
    I'll say this... and i'll be the first to admit i know almost 0 about rogues/enh shamans/DW dk's.
    The only other weapon that seems comparable to this (that shares an ilvl of 226) is... Calamity's Grasp? (sp? right name?) The Fist weapon off KT 25man.
    DKs can't use fist weapons -.-

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

I feel like the price of these will only go up after brewfest.... If i get one i'm gonna wait to sell it until a month after brewfest, when no one else is selling it and I can bend someone over for 5k. Either than or i'll level my shaman.