Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Magtheridon horde

why are they so much retarded as in flying on 80 killing lvling allies (on a server with like two of them per zone)
    so the story goes: im lvling an ally for a friend and got ganked 10 times during 2 lvls in nagrand by some dklulzsephirot style players which never ever happened on my home server (kor'gall, and yeh im horde)

so to sum it up, why are magtheridon hordes so friggin dumb and annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Re: Magtheridon horde

1 Player =/= Entire server

Quote Originally Posted by Xacez
    1 Player =/= Entire server
    i experienced more than 7 ppl doing this during 2 lvls of gameplay, and not to mention super brave heroes of the same lvl that also attack me on notice

21 now
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

15+ Year Old Account

Hmm, are you a gnome?

Thats the problem with being on a pvp server that horde outnumber you by alot, 2 ways of dealing with it, 1. transfer to a more balanced pvp server with good horde/ally numbers, or 2. put up with it.

Karazhan eu has same problem tho not as huge a server as mag, horde complain about lack of allys but when you play ally on that server, you ganked 2-5 to 1 and most of time can't do anything, its true, if your on a pvp server, you are fair game, however when you play this game for fun and cause of stupid over faction inbalance, doesn't become fun unless you are a very skilled pvper who enjoys wiping out 2-4 players by yourself and showing how crap they are.

And speaking as a ex karazhan ally, i picked option 2 for over 2 years before leaving, so if you hate whats happening on your server, don't make same mistake and put up with it hoping it will get better cause you won't see a flood of allys go to mag server regradless of free transfers to it.

Ofc this is just my view.

'might have something to do with that aweful forum avatar you have..
    But on a more serious note, it happens on every realm.
    I've played on several pvp realms, on both factions, and seen it happen everywhere.
    Most notable, was a guy who freshly transferred his 80 from a pve to one of those pvp realms and started spamming trade 'Where the best place to gank lowbies was' because he 'never had the chance to do so on his old (pve) realm' so he wanted 'to get a taste of what it feels like oneshotting someone 30 lvl's lower'.

Quote Originally Posted by Frunhilda
    PvP: you die.

PvE -------> that way.
    so youre calling 20 lvl 80s roaming around low zones ganking lowbies as pvp

my lord are you dumb, suppose youre on par with the retards actually doing that

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Marithas

pvp = Player vs Player. What are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mogrutana

pvp = Player vs Player. What are you?
    getting ganked by idiots, while i dont have an issue with normal pvp (yellow lvl) i do have an issue about morons boosting their e-shrimps by killing lowbies

15+ Year Old Account

getting ganked by idiots
    Suck it up tbh
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

15+ Year Old Account

You didn't answer my question.

It's always so cute when Alliance players come and whine about the very same thing many of them do on the vast, vast, vast majority of servers where they grossly outnumber the Horde.

It really is adorable!

<cheek pinch>
    User has been banned for excessive flaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Desdemona
    It's always so cute when Alliance players come and whine about the very same thing many of them do on the vast, vast, vast majority of servers where they grossly outnumber the Horde.

It really is adorable!

<cheek pinch>
    so outnumbering the other faction obligates you to KOS _ANY_ red-named-player you come across to (even tho their numbers are diminished)

and @ Mogrutana the braking news are : ye iam a player

Quote Originally Posted by Desdemona

It really is adorable!

<cheek pinch>
    It's NOT cute when idiots can't read, Marithas plays Horde on his home server.
    Metzen wrote both Thrall AND Garrosh... how do you feel now fanbois?

15+ Year Old Account

so outnumbering the other faction obligates you to KOS _ANY_ red-named-player you come across to (even tho their numbers are diminished)

and @ Mogrutana the braking news are : ye iam a player

You're fair game then. Now take it like a wimp and get on the internet and comp- oh.

Deleted

Correct me if im wrong, but PvP isnt about ganking a 15 level lower character? Im on a PvP server Lightning's Blade EU, we have a 4-1 Horde Ratio. But here i rarely get ganked by 80s when i level. Sure i get jumped by a dude when im on my way to a mine that he wants etc. But i never encountered retards that needs to boost there epeen by ganking low levels cause they cant kill 80s.

Dont get me wrong, i love PvP. I have no problem with beeing killed by a party of Hordes aslong as they are my level, that way i can atleast try to kill one of them. I have done my share of 2 to 1 ganking, yesterday me and a friend went out in Borean tundra killing hordes. It was alot of fun, and it gets even better when they bring friends to help them. As long as they are in our level, as soon as they bring a level 80. We log and go on our mains and do a Heroic or something.

There is nothing as pathetic as bringing a main cause you are getting ganked.

To sum up, I play on a PvP server cause i love fair PvP. Ive been thinking many times of going to a PvE cause people just cant take losing a fair combat. Im not a elitest pvper, to be honest i suck at pvp i never got past 1800 rating in Arena. I never enjoyed the BGs, Im more in to PvE in the game. But i have my moments when i feel the need for some pvp, then ill log my 71 Warrior and go to borean to find myself someone.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by idototems
    Correct me if im wrong, but PvP isnt about ganking a 15 level lower character? Im on a PvP server Lightning's Blade EU, we have a 4-1 Horde Ratio. But here i rarely get ganked by 80s when i level. Sure i get jumped by a dude when im on my way to a mine that he wants etc. But i never encountered retards that needs to boost there epeen by ganking low levels cause they cant kill 80s.

Dont get me wrong, i love PvP. I have no problem with beeing killed by a party of Hordes aslong as they are my level, that way i can atleast try to kill one of them. I have done my share of 2 to 1 ganking, yesterday me and a friend went out in Borean tundra killing hordes. It was alot of fun, and it gets even better when they bring friends to help them. As long as they are in our level, as soon as they bring a level 80. We log and go on our mains and do a Heroic or something.

There is nothing as pathetic as bringing a main cause you are getting ganked.

To sum up, I play on a PvP server cause i love fair PvP. Ive been thinking many times of going to a PvE cause people just cant take losing a fair combat. Im not a elitest pvper, to be honest i suck at pvp i never got past 1800 rating in Arena. I never enjoyed the BGs, Im more in to PvE in the game. But i have my moments when i feel the need for some pvp, then ill log my 71 Warrior and go to borean to find myself someone.
    k

15+ Year Old Account

PvP = Player Versus Player. So you're saying the people who are ganking you aren't players? Cry moar.

This may be the stupidest thing I have heard, next to a PvE player whining in guild chat that he was getting ganked doing a PvP quest. (Hellfire towers)

LOL wow the OP is a whinny little kid.

PVP = PLAYER vs PLAYER...you dont like getting ganked... ROLL PVE

idc how many lvl diff u are, if ur being attacked by another PLAYER.. its pvp, it happens.

also i love how ppl like the OP decide people are annoying and immature blah blah blah when THIS IS A VIDEO GAME. a game which is called world of WARcraft.. not hold-hands and be friends craft.

Quote Originally Posted by Rellikk
    LOL wow the OP is a whinny little kid.

PVP = PLAYER vs PLAYER...you dont like getting ganked... ROLL PVE

idc how many lvl diff u are, if ur being attacked by another PLAYER.. its pvp, it happens.

also i love how ppl like the OP decide people are annoying and immature blah blah blah when THIS IS A VIDEO GAME. a game which is called world of WARcraft.. not hold-hands and be friends craft.
    so if i want to play on a pvp server, i have to enjoy getting ganked... supposedly as running into a capital screaming PLS KILL ME IT GETS ME WET CMN HURT ME HURT ME!

and also, maturity in the game actually reflect the maturity in real life