Poll: Which CC do you hate in Arenas?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: The one CC you hate the most

Fear effects, hands down.

This fear spell of the warlock can be considered powerful enough to both piss the guy using it, and the guy being feared.

Quote Originally Posted by ignatius
    Looking at these responses, you can see why priests hate our fear.

PBAoE + 30 second cooldown, but it gets nerfed right along with the real fear, the warlocks 30yrd ranged zero cooldown version...

I have hated warlocks for that since vanilla.
    The spell Fear is 20yrds in range and affliction talented with grim reach becomes 24yrds, there is no glyph or other bonuses to increase this range.

Stuns, as a shaman player and a lock player I can tell you rogues sitting there stunning you for insane amounts of time while you have a 2 minute cd trinket doesnt really cut the business.

The most infuriating classes to play against include Rogue and Prot warrior stunned while being raped to death isnt much fun.

Oh and I know you Trinket out of the kidney shot yadda yadda but normally that results in the rogue doing one of the folowing:
    1) blinding going back into stealth
    2) Vanishing re-doing the above.
    3) Sprinting after gouging you then re-stealthing

Yum!
    Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism

Quote Originally Posted by Runis707
    Lag(Latency/FPS), worst thing that can happen!
    This
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

Deleted

Cyclone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a 2v2 POV.

Cyclone me 3 time, Cyclone my partner 3 times, then redo over Its just to much

But pvp its prob fear/sheep/hex/trap.

Or a skilled mage, CS me for 8 sec, after that sheep for 8 sec+4sec+2sec sheeps and then i become immun to sheep but his CD on CS is ready again.. its a long time not to be playing when u are addicted

Cyclone. It is stupidly fast to cast, can't be removed by anything or anyone, and it belongs to a class that can create distance from you to cast undisturbed with hardly any effort.
    Served steaming hot, right out of the waffle grill. With just the right amount of STFU poured on top.

Fear. And not because its "op" but because every singel class whine about it but they don't see in from a warlocks perspective....

Fears are annoying, I'll admit, but they're nowhere as bad as Cyclone. They're both spammable, they both remove complete control of your character, but fear can break on damage and has several class mechanics that remove it/prevent it.

The only thing is that you take damage on fear while you don't take damage in cyclone, but still. Fear is pretty much a stun that can potentially make you harder to hit and can break on damage.
    Served steaming hot, right out of the waffle grill. With just the right amount of STFU poured on top.

I love how locks are complaining about how fear can put the target that they are attacking without them being able to attack back out of LoS.

and Stun lock rogues. as a pally i can bubble out of it,,, but then the 50% damage reduction means i can't kill him, or i get a trinket in, if i cant stun him before he locks me up again i will be locked up again.

you hear rogues complaining about pallies stuning them, then blowing them up in 4 global cooldowns, I have seen that, done that before, to a freshly ding'd 80 rogue in greens with 16k hp, any amount of pvp gear I can not kill anything inside one of my stuns.

Quote Originally Posted by Burden
    Stuns, as a shaman player and a lock player I can tell you rogues sitting there stunning you for insane amounts of time while you have a 2 minute cd trinket doesnt really cut the business.

The most infuriating classes to play against include Rogue and Prot warrior stunned while being raped to death isnt much fun.

Oh and I know you Trinket out of the kidney shot yadda yadda but normally that results in the rogue doing one of the folowing:
    1) blinding going back into stealth
    2) Vanishing re-doing the above.
    3) Sprinting after gouging you then re-stealthing

Yum!
    As a shaman, you shoud have much less problems with rogues nowdays...And form my personal expirience, very rare rogue can stunlock you to death w/o giving you chanse to stop it. Im enh shamy.

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Deleted

skillclone :[

10+ Year Old Account

Cyclone... *reminisces into countless 2v2 matches trapped in a cyclone rotation for its full duration*

Sap and Cyclone

Deleted

Damn, looks like a lot of people here got CyclOWNED I have to agree it's pretty annoying though

cyclone...

15+ Year Old Account

You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Yeah...
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by IhatePvE
    As a shaman, you shoud have much less problems with rogues nowdays...And form my personal expirience, very rare rogue can stunlock you to death w/o giving you chanse to stop it. Im enh shamy.
    Well I would like to say I have less problems but to be perfectly honest rogues get harder to beat with every season with there really insane weaponary.
    I normally get butchered so hard the only thing I can do is pop shamanistic rage and hope my healer is feeling pretty good.

Other classes have gotten a lot easier specially DKs with the changed but Rogues remain a constant I still find them the hardest class to beat by the time you get past there evasion they have already forced you to use all you're best survival cds.
    Trying to stay alive after all you cant dodge parry etc etc while stunned...

And trust me very few rogues get caught out by Nova totem stun :P I got so sick of fighting rogues I gave up trying stopped doing arena.

So no I still think rogues are a pain and with the poison cleansing totem nerf it never seems to get easier even if you have ghost wolf to escape in theory.

Pfft anyway Stuns have always been the CC I see red with.
    Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism

as a warrior i dont like chains of skill
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Rogue stunlock, well not exactly in arena (havent dont one single arena match since WotLK), but in general
    There is this thing called being so open-minded your brains fall out.

-Richard Dawkins

Blind....lucky enough i am bright enough to save my trinket for it but man does it suck with out a trinket up...

Quote Originally Posted by Leé the Noble
    Oh god.. Cyclone.. Cyclone!.. CYCLONE!!!! You can't bubble out of it! or get healed inside it
    Nor get damaged... It's like a "banish"