Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: QQ at an all time high?

yer guild needs to look at what their doing - playing a game. eariler i agroed all the whelps round the edge of ony just for laughs. well i thought it was funny when a wave of 100 whelps one shot the main tank

10+ Year Old Account

Does your guild use the guild bank for repairs? If so, you just wasted your guild's money. If your guildies have to pay for their own, you should pay them if they ask. In 10-man, it might be funny (just maybe). In 25-man, it's a waste of raid time, imho.

But I don't really know what fun is, I guess. :3
    Look! Words!

Lol I had no problem with paying people. I paid like 4 people that were hardcore qq'ing. It's some great laughs. One hunter (who happens to be an officer) was describing in detail that he wanted to fuck me. I think he was kidding.. but I'm not sure. I lolreported him and I'm probably going to waterwalk him every raid from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotab
    Lol I had no problem with paying people. I paid like 4 people that were hardcore qq'ing. It's some great laughs. One hunter (who happens to be an officer) was describing in detail that he wanted to fuck me. I think he was kidding.. but I'm not sure. I lolreported him and I'm probably going to waterwalk him every raid from now on.
    Hello p12.

I was raiding 25man ToC last night and someone started the lich king intro to anub, and before the floor dropped i waterwalked like half the raid. I wasn't sure if it would work or not, but when it dropped everyone fell and died. All my friends on vent were cracking up in binds, but the raid flipped shit. At first they blamed the dk's, but quickly they found out it was me. A bunch of people opened up trade asking for 10g. 10 freaking gold. A buddy of mine that I do 3's and 5's with kicked me out of both teams because I refused to pay him. My guild leader made a remark about stuff like that being the reason I wasn't getting promoted to core raider. Seriously? They can't handle losing 10g? But when a tank fucks up or a healer dies and wipes the raid nobody goes crying to them for gold.

Anyone else have any QQ stories to share?
    hence the reason I bubble while in the air while falling. It's off CD by the time we get to the boss anyways. Can never be to safe, the temptation is to great.

15+ Year Old Account

I was raiding 25man ToC last night and someone started the lich king intro to anub, and before the floor dropped i waterwalked like half the raid. I wasn't sure if it would work or not, but when it dropped everyone fell and died. All my friends on vent were cracking up in binds, but the raid flipped shit. At first they blamed the dk's, but quickly they found out it was me. A bunch of people opened up trade asking for 10g. 10 freaking gold. A buddy of mine that I do 3's and 5's with kicked me out of both teams because I refused to pay him. My guild leader made a remark about stuff like that being the reason I wasn't getting promoted to core raider. Seriously? They can't handle losing 10g? But when a tank fucks up or a healer dies and wipes the raid nobody goes crying to them for gold.

Anyone else have any QQ stories to share?
    25 players wipe costing about 10g or more per toon that's 250g. Next time a lvl 1 comes up and says have any gold to spare you should go hmm 250g is chump change here.

You have a Deathknight, or Shaman in raid? Check.
    Floor breaking down? Check.
    Long fall, water down there? Check.

Did you cancel your Waterwalk, Etc while you are falling? No check.

Guys, I found the problem.

I'm canceling it every time a shaman casts it on me. Or a DK. I also make fun of THEM on ventrilo when they try to do it. (Well, lookie here we got a comedian shaman in the raid!)

Don't go half-asleep-raiding. There are always some people that gets bored and tries to do stuff. 90% of the time, it's me. And I am prepared for the 10%. So should you.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by TWolfeIA
    Dick move.
    Its just a stupid way to waste raid time, and you should pay them 10g each

Quote Originally Posted by TWolfeIA
    Dick move.
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck
    If they do incorporate Worgen and Goblins as playable races it will be the last straw. I've let my children play this (somewhat evil) game in my Christian household for long enough. These changes will bring a whole new level of evil and Satanism that I can't stand by and let my kids experience. I will be cancelling.

Dick move.
    why is it all so beautiful this fake dream
    this craziness why?

Smart move. Good thing you're no longer in a guild full of fucking babies.
    I salute you, sir.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

After some nerdrage I stopped using WW on everyone, just WW'ing pugs and guys I know who can handle it.

Dieing from WW is stupid, you can prevent your death easily, it's your own fault if you die. Stop being a pussy, srsly.

I wouldn't do it in toc heroic tho, each second would be a second less I could wipe on anub :O

<3 wipes.

The question is, if everyone dies falling into the water, does that count as wipe? One try less on anub? Mh, gonna try next time :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dapuh
    After some nerdrage I stopped using WW on everyone, just WW'ing pugs and guys I know who can handle it.

Dieing from WW is stupid, you can prevent your death easily, it's your own fault if you die. Stop being a pussy, srsly.

I wouldn't do it in toc heroic tho, each second would be a second less I could wipe on anub :O

<3 wipes.

The question is, if everyone dies falling into the water, does that count as wipe? One try less on anub? Mh, gonna try next time :P
    Sorry, but that's just stupid. I mean, really badly stupid. It is not just their own fault, it is just as much your fault for casting it on them.

Anyway, Glyph of Levitate > Glyph of Waterwalking.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    Glyph of Levitate > Glyph of Waterwalking.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

That is really retarded (I don't like the word, but that's what it is), and I can't find it funny at all. If you put it on say a friend, of who you know he will find it funny, then it's allright. But this is waste of everyone's time and money.

I would kick anyone from my raid for doing shit like that.
    /thread

I'd make your ass pay 10g, too - not because it's a lot, but having half a 25 man raid leech you for 10g would be amusing.

One joke deserves another.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Dick move.
    Noodles and Coke, diet of the raider. Found what he was after, after nearly 3months.

Lol @ all the pricks who can't take a joke. Your own fault if you get caught out. Don't pay them anything tbh.

15+ Year Old Account

If the raid was going incredibly smooth or barely tolerable, you shouldn't have even done that to people.

The former makes everyone think that things are going downhill.

The latter gives everyone just one more reason to be pissed off.

In short, things you may think are funny won't be funny to others. If that is the case, you simply don't do them.

Plain and simple, it's not that hard to figure out.

Don't be an ass just for a couple of chuckles. Then everyone just thinks you're an ass, and nobody wants you around afterwards.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage
    You have a Deathknight, or Shaman in raid? Check.
    Floor breaking down? Check.
    Long fall, water down there? Check.

Did you cancel your Waterwalk, Etc while you are falling? No check.

Guys, I found the problem.

I'm canceling it every time a shaman casts it on me. Or a DK. I also make fun of THEM on ventrilo when they try to do it. (Well, lookie here we got a comedian shaman in the raid!)

Don't go half-asleep-raiding. There are always some people that gets bored and tries to do stuff. 90% of the time, it's me. And I am prepared for the 10%. So should you.
    too bad you cant cancel path of frost