Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: QQ at an all time high?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotab
    I was raiding 25man ToC last night and someone started the lich king intro to anub, and before the floor dropped i waterwalked like half the raid. I wasn't sure if it would work or not, but when it dropped everyone fell and died. All my friends on vent were cracking up in binds, but the raid flipped shit. At first they blamed the dk's, but quickly they found out it was me. A bunch of people opened up trade asking for 10g. 10 freaking gold. A buddy of mine that I do 3's and 5's with kicked me out of both teams because I refused to pay him. My guild leader made a remark about stuff like that being the reason I wasn't getting promoted to core raider. Seriously? They can't handle losing 10g? But when a tank fucks up or a healer dies and wipes the raid nobody goes crying to them for gold.

Anyone else have any QQ stories to share?
    Dick Move.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus2089
    too bad you cant cancel path of frost
    Can't you just click it off like any other buff?
    /thread

I often try and misdirect bombs to people just outside Mimiron's room as do the other hunters in my guild. Sometimes I kill them... sometimes they manage to counter it so I die instead. It's fun. Nobody comes crying or asking for gold.... anyone who would cry about it is a c**t.

If it's a pug then maybe ye... but a guild run on something so unimportant with like a 10 sec run back time ? Who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Blockbuster
    I think it's an aura not a buff. Try clicking off a pala aura and see what happens.

just pay em lol not that much.
    Anyway it's your fault you should pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Blockbuster
    the dk can, iv not been able to cancel another dk's path

TBH if you are too dumb to realise you have water walking on you and don't click it off you deserve to die. People played this stuff on the guild back in TBC like taking the short cut in Steamvaults or whichever the Coilfang instance was with the shortcut and if your smart, have a shammie you know what they're going to do.

Honestly its beyond a dick move, and everyone who took actions against you is well within there rights. Youre a douchebag and no its not THEIR fault they died its your fault for being the prick who tried to kill them. You might think you were being cute, but wasting raid time, and resources is never cute. Its never funny, its never more than you just being a prick.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

I always get naked after Twins, just in case.

Also my DK friend foolishly let slip a secret on how to survive. I won't share it here though... >
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    I'd ride for the sole fact that its a huge cock. It'd be hilarious.

Yeh it's just a game but.. seriously, what a faggoty thing to do. If the "just a game" happened to be counter strike, and it was one round of many recurring, repetitive rounds - where the only loss or gain can be regained, in one round, sure. But when the loss is 10 minutes of raid preperation, 10g of gold multiplied by however many people you killed, and the time spent to reacquire that gold (by them, because you clearly didn't pay), you can easily see why what you did was a prickish thing to do.

Yeh it's funny, but for it to be a joke to everyone, there has to be no loss to anyone. Hence the term "what is a joke?". Find a better situation and perhaps we will empathise with you, but you are an ass, I would have kicked out out of the raid, and guild, and ensured you never raided with me again.

Yeh it's a game, so I don't want to waste my whole night/day playing it because people think it's funny to wipe simple things - such as ninja trash pulling and the like.

Want a joke? water walk yourself and die, i am sure everybody loves watching that. But if you decide to do this to others then yeah it's not hilarious and deserve punishment.
    10g repair isn't much? then go ahead and pay the repair bills for 25 other people + reagent costs for rebuffs, foods, etc then i am sure they won't mind your silly jokes.

10+ Year Old Account

You're the type of idiot that I dont bring into raids because you waste time and piss people off. Go to a casual guild if you want to go fuck around.

its there fault there minds cannot understand to click off the buff, before landing

ur whole guild is retarded me thinks
    hahaha. no.

Quote Originally Posted by Yizren
    its there fault there minds cannot understand to click off the buff, before landing

You cant click it off, its an aura you piece of retarded pleb you.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by dsswoosh
    You cant click it off, its an aura you piece of retarded pleb you.
    Waterwalking is not an aura.

You don't even play the game, stay out of things concerning it.

Especially when you have absolutely no knowledge.

Which is probably why you quit.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown
    Waterwalking is not an aura.
    You don't say.

The topic of conversation had moved to Path of Frost obviously.

In My guild 25 ToC's, Our Shamans are tasked with casting that on Everyone so that the raid leaders can see who is paying attention. Its -20 dkp if they die.
    “The shadows will hide me until my true power is recognized.”
    RP Character -- Niklaus "Nick" Giorgiovo (My First)

So by that logic it's perfectly ok for hunter/rogues to misdirect mobs to healers, since it's obviously healer's fault for not clicking it off fast enough. Can i join your guild plz? i'll be the funniest sob by your standards.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jotab
    I was raiding 25man ToC last night and someone started the lich king intro to anub, and before the floor dropped i waterwalked like half the raid. I wasn't sure if it would work or not, but when it dropped everyone fell and died. All my friends on vent were cracking up in binds, but the raid flipped shit. At first they blamed the dk's, but quickly they found out it was me. A bunch of people opened up trade asking for 10g. 10 freaking gold. A buddy of mine that I do 3's and 5's with kicked me out of both teams because I refused to pay him. My guild leader made a remark about stuff like that being the reason I wasn't getting promoted to core raider. Seriously? They can't handle losing 10g? But when a tank fucks up or a healer dies and wipes the raid nobody goes crying to them for gold.

Anyone else have any QQ stories to share?

Quote Originally Posted by dsswoosh
    You don't say.

The topic of conversation had moved to Path of Frost obviously.
    Show me from the OP, to the guy posting, to you, where Path of Frost appeared in that sequence of the topic.

Besides people asking if you could self remove a Path of Frost.

Which wasn't even in the OP's starting topic to begin with.

Now, are you going to quote yourself some more to try and look smart? Or back away with your 3-inch e-peen between your legs now while you still can.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Theodekk
    In My guild 25 ToC's, Our Shamans are tasked with casting that on Everyone so that the raid leaders can see who is paying attention. Its -20 dkp if they die.
    your raid leaders sound like a bunch of elitist faggots