Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Which class will benefit the most from 3.3 badges

So my question is what class do you think will become the most strong, (edit) solely from badge loot, after they make heroics drop triumphs. I'm looking more towards a dps class but for the fun of it you can say any spec. I already have a class that will be my backup raider when 3.3 hits but it'll be fun to get a class geared up when it hits.
    I have just about every class ready to hit 80 or is 80 so don't say which ever class you want to play bs. The spec i want to play gets next to nothing from triumph badge loot and that bores me i want a class that can actually do very well from the badge crap. Remember the ilvl 245 item from badges exist and are most likely better than the tier 9.0 stuff.

I hope 3.3 will come out AFTER finals ;D
    moo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Which class will benefit the most from 3.3 badges

Not so much melee, who are dependent on their weapons.

You can get a full set for almost every class however.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vetkat
    i'm laughing my ass off atm ;D

"Stop," said a loud booming voice. And Rhonin turned around to see it was Bolvar Fordragon, but he was all burned up and shit. He took the helm from Tirion. "I can take no comfort anymore, in the world of the living, for Arthas has burned my genitals off. I shall bear the burden. I shall be the jailer of the damned." - Legendary Knaak Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vetkat
    I like trolls too... Anyway melee can get a heroic toc weapon pretty easy... its not the greatest but ilvl 219 ain't bad either.
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

but 245 weapons are so much better than 219

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Macktruck
    but 245 weapons are so much better than 219
    ah but why get 245 when you can get frost badges for 264? (Remember there still farmable from raid weeklies outside of ICC).

Also to answer the OP, I'd put my money on fury warriors since it seems they scale well due to the rage system.
    Count Off! 1! 1! 1! 1! 1! 1! 1! 1!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Darkskeleton
    ah but why get 245 when you can get frost badges for 264? (Remember there still farmable from raid weeklies outside of ICC).

Also to answer the OP, I'd put my money on fury warriors since it seems they scale well due to the rage system.
    But fury warriors absolutely REQUIRE good weapons, and you can't get any from emblems.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

I guess my paladin will take some more steps to invincibility.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Any caster.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

I would say Shamans will see the biggest bump due to them being more gear dependent than any other class. I may be biased on this but an almost 400 DPS bump from Totem of Electrifying Winds is way off.

Druids hands down it will help us get 4 sets of full T9
    Resto Druids, the best health care system

Quote Originally Posted by doomchken
    Druids hands down it will help us get 4 sets of full T9
    yeah, hybrids would be winners if we're talking multi-spec. otherwise, id say anything not weapon dependant (ie; nonphysical).

not prot pallys.

Arcane Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Rimaru
    I would say Shamans will see the biggest bump due to them being more gear dependent than any other class. I may be biased on this but an almost 400 DPS bump from Totem of Electrifying Winds is way off.
    The problem is that aside from tier gear and totems, caster badge loots have either spirit or MP5 on them, neither of which are a elemental shaman's best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkskeleton
    we do scale well but there's a limit to our gears ability to scale. but we need to upgrade our weapons as well or it wont help. I've gotten 3/5 T9 and the ring which has been an increase to every useful stat but my DPS has barely moved because im stuck with ilvl 219 axe and an ilvl 213 mace.

to answer OP, i would probably say a hybrid or a caster.

Shadow Priest. That 4 piece is nice. Hopefully our haste will increase SW:P by then too.

Elemental Shaman's badge loot is fail. That is my main right now and its boring to have no badge loot outside of the tier. I've done a fury warrior before so i would rather not do that one again. Right now i'm leaning towards a mage, lock, feral druid, DK, and a hunter. I wouldn't mind doing the hunter but i have heard t9 for hunters is itemized very bad.