Deleted

So we will be the ones running!

Hey

I dont know if everyone seen it yet, but i guess the ach on the first page kinda lets us know how the lich king boss event in HoR will play out!

We're Not Retreating; We're Advancing in a Different Direction.
    Escape from the Lich King in under two hours and eleven seconds.

I guess the time is a placeholder, but at least its not another "This isent over!! GAAAH" moment for the lich king.
    Got to wonder how it will play out tought, maybe we will steal the frostmourne and he will start to chase us!
    Probably not...we will most likley do something in the boss room, then have to run along the path.

Re: So we will be the ones running!

He he, this sounds like the first mission in Guild Wars were you discover a large Charr camp. They ALL see you and aggro. You then have to run back to the mission start area to report your findings while being chased by at least 20 or so Charr. You can't fight the Charr as you will be overun and die quickly.

Sounds the Lich King will be doing much the same thing as the Charr once you piss him off. Aka, you have to get the hell outta Dodge with the Lich King promising gruesome death if he catches you.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonin
    He he, this sounds like the first mission in Guild Wars were you discover a large Charr camp. They ALL see you and aggro. You then have to run back to the mission start area to report your findings while being chased by at least 20 or so Charr. You can't fight the Charr as you will be overun and die quickly.

Sounds the Lich King will be doing much the same thing as the Charr once you piss him off. Aka, you have to get the hell outta Dodge with the Lich King promising gruesome death if he catches you.
    haha ok nice ^^
    Never played guild wars, but sounds cool!

I just hope it wont be a copy of "skadi"

While we're on this topic, anybody else notice that the room we fight Arthas in looks A LOT like the Lordaeron throne room?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge wolf
    While we're on this topic, anybody else notice that the room we fight Arthas in looks A LOT like the Lordaeron throne room?
    Hey!
    Thats a nice find, and with the model of Terenas..
    I smell a twist!

Wow that is strange... I wonder if after we defeat him the throne room will alter to the original Lordaeron throne room.

Nice one.. Halls of reflection. Frostmorune, the sword which has soo many souls inside of it. It will be there, blizz said it. Terenas is locked inside that sword aswell. We have terenas model. Uther is locked inside that sword aswell. We have quest regarding uther sending us somwehere.

Kinda looks like we will try to confrontate Arthas with his greatest murders, with his greaters sins. Murder of his father, and murer of his mentor, Uther..

It's clear he'll chase you to the END of the instance, at which point he'll corner you against a giant chasm and yell "THIS IS ICECROWN" and sparta kick you down the pit.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho
    It's clear he'll chase you to the END of the instance, at which point he'll corner you against a giant chasm and yell "THIS IS ICECROWN" and sparta kick you down the pit.
    Yes please! Yesyesyesyes!

Also, just to make the throne room connection clearer, I mean, you can see it on the map, but look here if you haven't seen it already:

This looks like it's gonna be awesome. =B

If we take a look at the achiv, it says ''ghoul explode'' is arthas going to blow up a ghoul to stop us? as in Totc 5man, we know it aint that hard to dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguissa
    Uther is locked inside that sword aswell.
    Uther is in WPL, you can meet his soul if you do a quest.

His soul is NOT in frostmourne
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyheal
    If we take a look at the achiv, it says ''ghoul explode'' is arthas going to blow up a ghoul to stop us? as in Totc 5man, we know it aint that hard to dodge.
    Placeholder.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile
    Uther is in WPL, you can meet his soul if you do a quest.

His soul is NOT in frostmourne
    Ups forgot bout that.

Yes please! Yesyesyesyes!

Also, just to make the throne room connection clearer, I mean, you can see it on the map, but look here if you haven't seen it already:

This looks like it's gonna be awesome. =B
    Oh i love it.

I WILL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH!!!