Plz make hms like uld not toc

I will be vastly dissapointed if blizz decides on the hardmode model of toc and just makes shit hit harder sure they are harder but they are the exact same fight for the most part(anub is slightly new mechanics) as nm. All they require is better gear and moderately tighter execution.

Here's to hoping that there are more fights like freya+3, firefighter(greatest fight ever pre the many nerfs), yogg 1, general v, and ic. I dont count fl as it is a crap vehicle fight or hodir which is a learn to use buffs you stupid dps fight.

Blizz did an amazing job with these hardmodes and then laid up such an egg with hardmodes and zomg tribute runs.

If icecrown is in anyway like the hardmodes of toc i will be very dissapointed and probably take a long break prior to cata coming out.

Re: Plz make hms like uld not toc

We all know Blizzard decide theirselfs what they are going to do and they hardly listen to players.Even if you did post this in the right forum(The World of Warcraft one I guess) I doubt they will listen.

My guess is that is going to be like Ulduar

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficious
    We all know Blizzard decide theirselfs what they are going to do and they hardly listen to players.Even if you did post this in the right forum(The World of Warcraft one I guess) I doubt they will listen.
    wtf are you talking about? Blizzard takes a HUGE amount of what people say into account... Like why Heroic ToC didn't become available until after you had killed Anub'Arak because many people thought there wasn't a clear progression path in Ulduar hard modes. Not to mention the 5 billion other things... It's just random coincidence that blizzard incorporates tons of stuff into their UIs that you used to have to get with addons right?

Really why are you so bitter to blizzard that you post such nonsense?

Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk
    I will be vastly dissapointed if blizz decides on the hardmode model of toc and just makes shit hit harder sure they are harder but they are the exact same fight for the most part(anub is slightly new mechanics) as nm. All they require is better gear and moderately tighter execution.

Here's to hoping that there are more fights like freya+3, firefighter(greatest fight ever pre the many nerfs), yogg 1, general v, and ic. I dont count fl as it is a crap vehicle fight or hodir which is a learn to use buffs you stupid dps fight.

Blizz did an amazing job with these hardmodes and then laid up such an egg with hardmodes and zomg tribute runs.

If icecrown is in anyway like the hardmodes of toc i will be very dissapointed and probably take a long break prior to cata coming out.
    Exactly what I thought. You got all my support, let's just hope Blizzard get's this right

Quote Originally Posted by rathofvol
    wtf are you talking about? Blizzard takes a HUGE amount of what people say into account... Like why Heroic ToC didn't become available until after you had killed Anub'Arak because many people thought there wasn't a clear progression path in Ulduar hard modes. Not to mention the 5 billion other things... It's just random coincidence that blizzard incorporates tons of stuff into their UIs that you used to have to get with addons right?

Because its true as we have lots of suggestions only a little part of them is taken seriously.IMO its NOT "HUGE amount".As example the WoW PvP System at the moments sucks because they didn't listen what players want.Blizzard are great but they aren't the best in listening what players want.

P.S:They start to import Addons in their game just to make sure they made their game even better and easier.

Quote Originally Posted by rathofvol

Wait what no clear progression in ulduar hms...um maybe not labeled for you but on the serious hms everyone went ic, hodir/thorim/, freya, firefighter, gen, yogg.

not counting fl or xxt as both were a joke after xt got nerfed 2 weeks in.

Blizzard already announced that you will easily be able to change it from hard to easy mode and vice versa with a new interface change. sorry to break it to you

Weather the mechanics of the fight change entirely is a whole new question. i personally liked the hardmodes in ulduar. i mean FL4 if you couldn't do it you could knock down a tower and try again make it slightly easier to get the grasp of it and do it next week

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk
    firefighter(greatest fight ever pre the many nerfs)
    I love how anyone who managed to do this before the nerfs explain it's a joke now. Our team got him to 3% several times just before the patch and while we did get it the next day we had decided it wasn't that much easier. It still takes an incredible amount of teamwork and discipline.

On topic. You're right. I think adding hard modes was taking a huge stride in terms of raid encounters and not adding them in ToC might have been a mistake. However I'm sure that by the time Ulduar was done the alpha stages of ToC were already well underway and they may have wanted to see how hard modes panned out.