Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...

Re: Patch 3.3 - Build 10596, PTR Notes Update

Yes! Warlocks t10 looks like death eaters!!!! Gj blizz!

Quote Originally Posted by FozziE
    WTF IS THAT?!? O_O
    You're looking at the off-spring of Patchwerk and Princess of Maraudon.

Definitely lovin' the t10 warlock. Mages, meh =/

YES I always noticed a strange abomination type monster shown in the credits for WotLK but now it's actually being used a boss model, so I guess there was a semi-spoiler in the credits for WotLK right when it came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Failbot
    Just 1 little question...

WHY! frost mage buffs!?... srsly... Frost mages are so OP in PvP atm that u would just like to kill urself... Haven't won a match agains frost mage in arena for ages... This stuff is getting so ridiculous that ppl are quitting wow and starting aion.... dont tell me u non-mages that u haven't thought about it...
    as your name suggest FAIL. I suggest u try and play a frost mage in arena to see how easy it is m8... Why do you think there are so few mages at the top bracket these days... because their op?

who ever said arcane is op cause they do sick dps in arena well they die even faster and are useless if u meet a good opponent that will silence interrupt and cc you.

now to the changes on mages... seriously if I where ever to go frost in PvE to give crit debuff and replenishment the dps had to be at least 95% of what arcane is doing.

So to the frost and fire changes to little to late tbh.. its a step in the right direction butt wont make a difference tbh cause the buffs are to small.

T10 looks ok just happy its still a RObe and not some stupid tunic again.

wow... i cant believe i'm gonna be THIS petty but. the mage t10 shoulders are so boring! ;D

WTF IS THAT?!? O_O
    its what happens when you don't clean the fridge

Mage set is far from creativeness. All of the sets look alike in Lich King, which is sucks. I really miss TBC because of that. Warlock set is pretty good tho.

Also, can't wait to try that Rejuvenation gylph.

WTF IS THAT?!? O_O
    TETSUOOOOOO

15+ Year Old Account

The Frost Ender
    Defeat the Lich King in Icecrown Citadel in 10-player heroic mode.
    Title: the Frost Ender

The Kingslayer
    Defeat the Lich King in Icecrown Citadel in 25-player heroic mode.
    Title: the Frost Ender

/gamequit

gg to ruin the lore...

Quote Originally Posted by shadowflay
    Blizzard wants them to be more faceroll.
    more? Mage is one of the hardest class to play... omfg you're some fotm roller DK/ret who is crying in forums how your class is so bad now after nerfs even tho they're more than fine. Fuck I hate people like you. >

im so glad that blizz is going to fix charge/intercept jump off bug.....faking lamers

Quote Originally Posted by Blooth
    more? Mage is one of the hardest class to play... omfg you're some fotm roller DK/ret who is crying in forums how your class is so bad now after nerfs even tho they're more than fine. Fuck I hate people like you. >
    No, that's a myth which seems to repeat itsefl every goddamn season. It's lie tabu to say mages aren't the hardest class to play.

yes it might not be the easiest, and is punishing for noobs (AS SHOULD EVERY CLASS BE), but it's not tha HARDEST CLASS TO PLAY.
    This has been said every damn season: "mages are the hardest, the most balanced blablabla."

They were probably at some time but they sure as hell ain't THAT hard now.

A friend of mine has a mges but switched to warrior now, mainly because he wanted to try out melee, but also because of , quote: "Frost mage is really boring, you do the same shit over and over again and succeed with it"
    Meh

this build features the LK's death animation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M02vUAP7Zk

end of the line for the redemption story

so what is the class for Winged Horse added going to be just asking.

Apologies if this has already been answered, but does anyone know how much a Hodir turn-in of Relics of Ulduar is worth on the PTR?

Quote Originally Posted by Madrigosa

/gamequit

gg to ruin the lore...
    Arthas is not even a big deal in the grand scheme of things. He's maybe as important as illidan, and illidan is dead too. Pretty sure in the book he took over his mind from ner'zhul (the only cool part of the lich king) so now he's just some emo ice prince. He's nothing without ner'zhul imo.

Real bosses = Deathwing / Azshara / Old gods / Dark titan kinda characters like Sargeras, KJ , Archimonde.

Not that it's not going to be epic as hell, I trust the raid designers are pulling out all the stops here. I just hope Deathwing swallows Arthas whole =p

lockt10 is nice, mage t10 head needs to just be a facemask. Loving the mage changes, seriously.