Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Fastest Wrath heroic

has to be Oculus. I zone in and see the party disband.

Second to that I'd say AK. A good group can clear it before the debuff expires. I'm actually annoyed at VH because you can't really speed it up. You can somewhat pull CoS in a quick fashion.

Re: Fastest Wrath heroic

I think you ment AN. AK can be kind of long if you do all 5 bosses.

I like DTK myself....last boss is a joke, first boss is a joke...the only semi-challenge is King Dred and even he ain't that bad. Someone said they chain pulled H DTK and did it in 7 minutes.

15+ Year Old Account

lol. i like the occulus joke.

but seriously, the fastest instance is AN. Only three bosses, with minimal trash in between. Assuming you have a pro group, you can do this in less than 15mins. My record is around 13. UK is pretty quick also, I've done it in less than 18min. ToC is also quick. Very little trash, the only thing that takes long is the mounted fight, and its not really that long, I've done ToC in about 18mins as well.

Old Kingdom is actually the fastest, if you dont kill all the bosses. You only have to kill the first guy that conjures the fire orb and the last boss. If you have a good enough group to not pull any extra trash, it can be done in about 10-12mins.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

My friend and I would have finished AN in 10 minutes or less if the tank hadn't been stubborn and let us mages fake pull the trash before the spider boss. And he wanted a speed run :P. We managed 13 minutes though.

Forge of Souls.

/Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    "Can you handle the Paperwork please?"
    "The only escape is death..."
    "Umm, ok, but would you mind? It's not much, really."
    "Stick Around!"
    "I'd love to, but i've gotta get back to the meeting"
    "BOOOOONESTOOOORM!
    *Marrowgar knocks the paperwork off the desk in rage*

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Leshya
    My friend and I would have finished AN in 10 minutes or less if the tank hadn't been stubborn and let us mages fake pull the trash before the spider boss. And he wanted a speed run :P. We managed 13 minutes though.
    Fake pull is even faster. I like where your head is at.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawshik7
    Forge of Souls.

/Thread
    FoS is pretty quick, but its a lot of running and there are more trash pulls than AN, even though there are less bosses.

I recall doing Nexus at some point back in 3.1 in ~13-15 minutes.

Anyway, DTK would probably be my favorite in terms of speed, since it's so easy to pull multiple packs. Only downside is that Novos takes ages.

Speed run of UK not stopping once. With Old school bloodlust though with 2 shammies. Got it done in 12 mins but this was when we were all in naxx gear.

UK

The only instance that you can straight chain pull through without any boss mechanics that make them immune.

11min is our record from the middle of 3.2....haven't tried it with my guildies since then

Did UK in 12 minutes... But I was on my laptop and I was using my iPhone as a modem... So I could probably pull 10.5 on my computer

For me it must be UK
    did it in 8 minutes yesterday, overgeared tank and 4k dps

Tank just pulled stuff straight to the bosses and then we AoE it all down (of course we needed to kill mobs to disable fires, but in general just pulled and dragged the mobs to the next group, by the time we got to the second group the first one was dead from cleaves, splash damage and dots)

Did UK in 10 minutes 7 seconds with some friends a couple patches ago for fun. Frapsed it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZlY8KVmSF0

I'm really wanting to do another speed run of something now that were all more geared. I wanna find out what would be the fastest instance, skipping mobs and all.

Azjol-Nerub I've done in 10ish minutes (PuG or with friends)
    Utgard Keep I've done in 18 minutes (with friends)
    Trial of the Champion I've done in 12 minutes (PuG)

The character I was on for those runs was a Hunter with all non-raid gear past Naxx25 except for a ring and boots from Razorscale10. Those numbers are from a while ago.

Gundrak to me has been the best in terms of emblems/hour. Every PUG I'm with has finished all 5 GD bosses in less than the 15 minute dungeon cooldown timer. I'd say the average time for completion if my healer is good is around 12 minutes.

In terms of the fastest heroic in general, definitely AN. 3 bosses, 9 trash packs in the entire instance, assuming you don't glitch the 3 before the second boss.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by wowcool
    Did UK in 10 minutes 7 seconds with some friends a couple patches ago for fun. Frapsed it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZlY8KVmSF0

I'm really wanting to do another speed run of something now that were all more geared. I wanna find out what would be the fastest instance, skipping mobs and all.
    nice

Most of them are really fast if you do it without a healer. I usually spec my resto shaman to elemental and just throw up a heal or two between pulls, other than that a well-geared tank doesn't really need a healer these days to last through a double or triple pull or a 40 second boss fight.

5minute AN, but thats with resetting boss 2 trash
    You can do any of them except VH and Cot: Strat in under 10 minutes.

Uk, its taken me longer to gem a chestpiece than to clear UK :P
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Juneah
    But I was on my laptop and I was using my iPhone as a modem.
    I do this all the time, its good to see i am not alone.
    Once Elendur of Arthas.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Cpttrips
    Uk, its taken me longer to gem a chestpiece than to clear UK :P
    lol. im stealing this phrase and will use it like I came up with it. good one.