The loss of healing touch.

I felt it deserved a proper sendoff.

We should hold a proper funeral for Healing Touch.

Oh how it served us well.
    I loved and cherished Healing Touch with all my heart. It was an amazing heal. Such grace and dignity as it healed for over 9000. I will never forget the day Nourish came out. Healing Touch tried to glyph itself to make itself seem sexier then the new young Nourish. But alas, Healing Touch would always be viewed as old. It would never put out the same as Nourish would, no matter how many touch ups it did to itself.

I'm sorry Healing Touch. But Nourish wins. With it's option to become better the more HoTs are flowing. Plus it's quicker, puts out more, and doesn't !%@!ing *@#%% at me when I want to watch the god damn game.
    I mean for !%@! sakes Healing Touch, can't a druid have some peace and quiet without you always trying to come back to me? I left you, Nourish is my new thing now. Get over it and go *!%#% yourself out to Nature's Swiftness some more.

Yeah I know what you did. You went and paired up with Nature's Swiftness in a last ditch effort to become more satisfying. You didn't know Nature's Swiftness was a speed addict did you! Yeah you're now hooked on speed and all your good for now is gettin it off and not being worth a damn for quiet a while afterwards.

Get out of my life, I never want to see you again. You hear me? We're through.

I'm with Nourish now.

GTFO and DIAF.

Re: The loss of healing touch.

fail/10

Quote Originally Posted by Charo
    fail/10
    You just dashed my hopes and dreams of being a good troll. THANKS!

/sob in corner

In before Cool Story Bro.

Sorry, I had to. You know it's going to happen.

Beautiful sig made by Nicolette

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Onahail
    ...Plus it's quicker, puts out more, and doesn't !%@!ing *@#%% at me when I want to watch the god damn game...

...Get over it and go *!%#% yourself out to Nature's Swiftness some more...
    Hehe. ?.5/10? Sort of clever.
    Myself not viewing this from a resto perspective that is.
    "Interestingly, the rain in Spain doesn't actually fall in the plain all that much."

15+ Year Old Account

What 'ey twissst! I somehow found the OP's sudden loss of all emotional control quite amusing

'You may now exchange your vows.'

[i]- "Oh dear Jenny.... From the moment I first layed my eyes on you... I just knew,
    right there and then.. there was something so a
    maaZINGLY WRONG WITH YOU!

...WE'RE THROUGH, GTFO AND DIAF!"

liek what O_o

15+ Year Old Account

Spec Feral if you want to use Healing Touch. Instant Healing Touch > Instant Nourish.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Onahail
    GTFO and DIAF.

Actually i found that hilarious OP, I mourned the loss of HT for a good while and it took me some time to trust nourish xD. Well done on sending it off
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.