Poll: Which Raid?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What was your fav raid

Lots of raids, whats your favourite

Re: What was your fav raid

Many whelps!

While MC/BWL/ZH/AQ20/Onyxia was fun at 60, I still think Ulduar is the best I've played.

It was a hard choice between Ulduar and Black temple, but I picked the latter.

10+ Year Old Account

Ulduar or Black Temple for me... I ended up picking Ulduar because the guy above me went with BT.

BWL by far. AQ40 was a close second. i love the 40 man raids i wish they would come back.

weren't there about 18 threads like this already?

Quote Originally Posted by gash46
    weren't there about 18 threads like this already?
    Yes, and the results are all useless thanks to one fundamental flaw. They don't ask what raids you have done.

Molten Core, because even though I started playing in patch 2.4 I know for a fact that old-school raiding was way epic and everything Blizzard has ever released since patch 1.1 has been a terrible addition that caters to casuals. 40-man raids were always amazing and fun and it was never inconvenient at all to gather 40 people together and lead them effectively. Blood Elves suck, Draenei suck, Maraudon sucks, Outland sucks, Northrend sucks, and don't even get me started on those god-damned death knights.

Oh, and everyone I see that has jewelcrafting or inscription goes straight on the ignore list with the rest of the blood elves and elemental shamans.

HURFDURF

(PS, this most def belongs in Cataclysm general discussions, eh?)

UBRS

nuff said.

BWL was the best.. The only thing that upset me was Firemaw/Flamegor/Ebonroc where nearly the same fight. Razorgore and Vael (the guild destroyer) where cool encounters. Nef was more of the same as far as dragons go. I only wish class calls where more creative/crippling to the raid.

PRIDE HERALDS THE END OF YOUR WORLD. COME MORTALS AND FACE THE WRATH OF THE SOULFLAYER!

where is the love for Zul'Aman

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Klarth
    PRIDE HERALDS THE END OF YOUR WORLD. COME MORTALS AND FACE THE WRATH OF THE SOULFLAYER!

where is the love for Zul'Aman
    That was Zul'gurub...
    Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~attributed to Oscar Wilde

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Sunwell for sure , with BT being second.

Trial of the Crusader lol

Karazhan for me, first raid I ever encountered, being new in Burning Crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by Taen
    Molten Core, because even though I started playing in patch 2.4 I know for a fact that old-school raiding was way epic and everything Blizzard has ever released since patch 1.1 has been a terrible addition that caters to casuals. 40-man raids were always amazing and fun and it was never inconvenient at all to gather 40 people together and lead them effectively. Blood Elves suck, Draenei suck, Maraudon sucks, Outland sucks, Northrend sucks, and don't even get me started on those god-damned death knights.

Oh, and everyone I see that has jewelcrafting or inscription goes straight on the ignore list with the rest of the blood elves and elemental shamans.

HURFDURF

(PS, this most def belongs in Cataclysm general discussions, eh?)
    And your nasally bitching about expansions belongs in the Cataclysm general discussions, HURRDURR?

Voted for Ulduar because there is no Hyjal
    Then Rhonin went down to Blackrock Depths, killed Emperor Dagram Thaurissan, and fathered the heir to the throne of Ironforge with the extremely grateful Moira Bronzebeard. But he wasn't done yet; the Dark Iron Dwarves were doing the bidding of Ragnaros the Firelord, so Rhonin went down to Molten Core and beat the crap out of everybody.

"TOO SOON," bellowed Ragnaros.

But Rhonin was all: "It's never too soon to party, Rhonin-style."

And then he beat Ragnaros to death with his own hammer, because Rhonin is the only Mage who ever had the mad skillz to train two-handed maces.

On the way out of Blackrock Mountain, Rhonin went to the spire and pwned Nefarian. He saved Vaelestrasz the Red, and the two did a celebratory chest bumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Zukiji
    Karazhan for me, first raid I ever encountered, being new in Burning Crusade.
    that... until kael

Sunwell is still the best thing that has ever happened to this game and...I miss it. I try and lead one every week :/

ULDUAR BABY!
    loved it, so technological and awesome, with coolest storyline ever, since it pertains to an old god. Lotsa new stuffs going on in there, with the FL encounter and the siege stuff, new mechanics like Freya's, and let's not forget old Yoggy, our favorite MCing fish! Topped off with hard modes, a legendary healer mace, and ALGALON FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD, the coolest boss EVER, Ulduar takes the cake (which is not a lie ;D)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pojodan
    Inscription: Flying Parchment: Similar to Flying Carpet, only it looks like the Constitution