PLEASE HELP WITH DPS

Hey , can u give me some tips on how to improve my dps - rotation , gems , enchants and etc.. ty
    Armory Link:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...igos&n=Blaumex

To (Kungen) : Can i join your guild?
    Kungen (whispers) : Why?
    To (Kungen) :I R PRO
    Kungen (whispers) : OFC! Accept the invite

Re: PLEASE HELP WITH DPS

You have like 3 enchants and a meta that gives you mana.

Before you ask for help in improving anything, help yourself by reading what has already been written here and on other websites like EJ.

After you read that and have properly enchanted/gemed your gear... then its time to ask for help. Don't have people play the game for you, if you want to do well do a little research.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

your over the hit cap, so no point to gemming hit (8%)
    your spec is fine
    enchant your gloves, head (ebon blade) chest, cape, and bracers
    drop ur first trinket get the one out of normal 5 man toc
    get a real dk weapon
    get strenght rings
    get the conquest sigil at least

http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t61176-b..._dk_dps_guide/

there ya go, a simple but prolly one of the best blood guides atm, now go read like you never read before ;O

Roll a real class, retard.

<Moderator Edit: User received a temporary ban for this and numerous other similar comments recently>

fix your meta, get some chants, get a dk weapon (Edge of Ruin would be good), fix the meta, get glyphs that would work, re gem your ring, fix the meta, get a better sigil, take 1 point from epidemic and put it in morbidity, and finally fix the meta