Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Will of the Forsaken Change

"Will of the Forsaken now shares a 45 sec cooldown with other similar effects."

Bout time... cool story, right?

Balls Deep!!

Re: Will of the Forsaken Change

Why didn't you post in any of the other 10 milion threads that say the same thing?

Because he had to have another thread that I could post this in!!!

E .· ` ' / ·. F Undead tears fuel me!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

15+ Year Old Account

OMFG

You fucking did that on purpose. :-X

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli

Have fun continuing to believe WoTF is why you lost to any Forsaken.

On Topic:
    Anyway, from a mechanics note, this change (if it goes live) is a tricky one. Let's look at warriors for a moment. http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=18499 does what http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=7744 does for fear only. Will the change be so carefully implemented as to not render one or the other redundant? That is a legitimate concern; if those two abilities are too closely coupled by this change then, I suspect, there will be a large number of race changes.

The interaction with the PvP trinket, on the other hand, doesn't really bother me; perhaps the playing field will appear to be more level, but I think that Escape Artist should also receive the same treatment, just to be fair.

Just for the record, http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=18499 removes sap as well.
    Anyway, I don't think these abilities effect eachother now, and I don't think they will.
    My guess is it'll only effect the 'PvP trinkets'.

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli

^^^

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by dbrocksyoursocks
    Just for the record, http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=18499 removes sap as well.
    Anyway, I don't think these abilities effect eachother now, and I don't think they will.
    My guess is it'll only effect the 'PvP trinkets'.
    I hope to god so.

Edit: just tested, it does not effect Berserker Rage. Yay.

So...let me get this right...if I use WotF to remove a Fear, I can't use my trinket for 45 seconds? Or does is only not let you use your trinket to remove Fear? Because if it's the first, this makes it not only a bad racial but a reason NOT to be Undead.

Get feared--have to pop WotF to keep your partner from dying immediately get CC'd into Blind/Cyclone/Sheep/Hex/Nova and can't use a trinket until 45 seconds after WotF. This not only makes it worse than any racial possible for PvP but makes it a setback to the entire class in PvP because of the restriction, it just leads you into a chain CC if you use it. Blizzard is full of fucking fail moron pieces of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Avestheman

wtf. Are they doing the same thing with the human racial?

If not blizzard can go to fucking hell.

I am a Hunter - This made me die a little inside...

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by cdman2004

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=59752

Removes all movement impairing effects and all effects which cause loss of control of your character. This effect shares a cooldown with other similar effects.
    This effect shares a cooldown with other similar effects.
    shares a cooldown with other similar effects.
    shares a cooldown

a person that has no ideea or clue of what he is talking
    human racial shares a CD with the trinket and it is the same thing as a trinket, that is why no human uses a pvp medalion

Quote Originally Posted by Zophiel
    So...let me get this right...if I use WotF to remove a Fear, I can't use my trinket for 45 seconds? Or does is only not let you use your trinket to remove Fear? Because if it's the first, this makes it not only a bad racial but a reason NOT to be Undead.

Get feared--have to pop WotF to keep your partner from dying immediately get CC'd into Blind/Cyclone/Sheep/Hex/Nova and can't use a trinket until 45 seconds after WotF. This not only makes it worse than any racial possible for PvP but makes it a setback to the entire class in PvP because of the restriction, it just leads you into a chain CC if you use it. Blizzard is full of fucking fail moron pieces of shit.
    ye, it feels horrible being like every other race now huh? but unlike other races, you can use trinket again after 45 sec

so... these people don't understand that a question is a question? No, I didn't understand how it works. I don't play alliance, so there's never been a need for me to understand it.

If one gets flamed for asking questions, how does one learn?

10+ Year Old Account

so... these people don't understand that a question is a question? No, I didn't understand how it works. I don't play alliance, so there's never been a need for me to understand it.

Yeah don't bother to learn the skills of the people you play against. I wouldn't expect anyone to do THAT.

Cause you know, nerd raging and cursing about someone being overpowered without taking the time to actually check is completely fine so long as you don't play as them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zophiel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I
    Is all I heard.

Exactly. They're just facerolled anyway, so why does it matter?

This just makes you think more. If i pop wotf, they know i cant trinket for 45 seconds, makes the people that play undead have to time their wotf or trinkets more.

And! After 45 seconds u can trinket something else, instead of every1 else waiting 2 minutes.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Avestheman

That depends on how you look at it... now they have two free trinket slots, since having +insigna is useless ( or maybe not, but still )