Rate this boomkin

First of all, link to my armory : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ane&n=Dalgress

i am pulling around 4k+ near 5k in 10 mans and 5k+ in 25 mans.I know that my gems are not up to date, because im waiting for further upgrades and the reason why i gemmed for hit on my boots and in the future, the other pieces is because i am planning to drop the hit trinket and go for a sp trinket instead.I also know that my haste is extremely low, so i would appreciate if fellow boomkins out there can link their armory profile and suggest any upgrades for any piece of gear.

Deleted

Re: Rate this boomkin

Why are you gemmed for hit, though? You are 59 over the hit cap, so i think its safe to assume that you can spend the money or badges on getting a decent gem for the boots. It also shouldn't be too hard to replace your hit trinket, and then find the hit on another piece of gear. Elemental Focus Stone is generally crap, because we only benefit from the 500+ haste when we are doing starfires - probably half the time it will proc while you are spamming wrath and be practically useless.

I say practically, because you have really, really low haste. You should take a look at all of the gear you have in your bank, and work towards landing on these caps: 263 hit rating or above (but as close to as possible), THEN you try to get as close to 400 haste rating as possible, and then you pump up your crit.

What i dont get is why you are holding on to T7 gear. You could get T8 chest from badges, and with the TOTC you have run, im sure you have emblems of triumph to buy T9 aswell. Save two pieces of T8, get 2 (or 3) pieces of T9 (any rank, really) and then you have hit, better stats and a much more balanced... balance druid (:P).

Really, fixing the caps will be the way to go for you, and then getting rid of T7 items. I was able to reach the hit and haste caps in a mix of Naxx and Ulduar 10 gear, so you should have no problems doing that if you are running TOTC.

^ /agree

and also, 9 spell power + 12 stamina? try 12 spellpower + 10 spirit my friend ))

Quote Originally Posted by avuron
    ^ /agree

and also, 9 spell power + 12 stamina? try 12 spellpower + 10 spirit my friend ))
    yeah haha that was my bad i admit

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    Why are you gemmed for hit, though? You are 59 over the hit cap, so i think its safe to assume that you can spend the money or badges on getting a decent gem for the boots. It also shouldn't be too hard to replace your hit trinket, and then find the hit on another piece of gear. Elemental Focus Stone is generally crap, because we only benefit from the 500+ haste when we are doing starfires - probably half the time it will proc while you are spamming wrath and be practically useless.

I say practically, because you have really, really low haste. You should take a look at all of the gear you have in your bank, and work towards landing on these caps: 263 hit rating or above (but as close to as possible), THEN you try to get as close to 400 haste rating as possible, and then you pump up your crit.

What i dont get is why you are holding on to T7 gear. You could get T8 chest from badges, and with the TOTC you have run, im sure you have emblems of triumph to buy T9 aswell. Save two pieces of T8, get 2 (or 3) pieces of T9 (any rank, really) and then you have hit, better stats and a much more balanced... balance druid (:P).

Really, fixing the caps will be the way to go for you, and then getting rid of T7 items. I was able to reach the hit and haste caps in a mix of Naxx and Ulduar 10 gear, so you should have no problems doing that if you are running TOTC.
    yeah, which piece of t8/t9 should i get anyway?and thanks for the advice.

Deleted

General concensus is to get T9 head and chest, because they have no spirit. Then you can pick and choose which T8 items you want to run around with. I personally have gloves and legs, because i have the shoulders from Heroic 10. You could also get the pants or gloves from Anub 25, and then fill the rest with T8 items.

yea, generally you want to run with:

T8.5 Shoulders
    T8.5 Gloves
    T9+ head
    T9+ chest
    pants off anub 25

shoulders and gloves have the least itemization points on them, so will impact your stats the least in order to get the 8.5 bonus.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lethon&n=Boomkindance

yeah the 10 man togc drops a shoulder which has 2 sockets and pretty awesome stats.thanks for the advices.