Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Has anyone hit the wall with raiding?

I seemed to hit a wall almost everyweek for the last couple weeks in raiding due to design on raid comp or just people on i clear everything every week "get all my triumph badges" but still cant seem to get better gear. not a QQ post by any means

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bleeding+Hollow&n=Raptyr

i consider myself pretty well geared cant get 196 dps daggers to drop LOL

it is aggravating though to see a rogue with gear worse than mine running around with some better weapons

so has anyone else kinda hit an area that they seem to not get over yet?
    no luck ever!

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Has anyone hit the wall with raiding?

Quote Originally Posted by RAPTYR
    it is aggravating though to see a rogue with gear worse than mine running around with some better weapons
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...efist&n=Beaviz

This is an irl m8 of mine.. he dinged 80 10/09/09

It aggrovates me that he reached a similar gearlevel as me in such a short time lol.

Think most rogues shared your feelings on being "stuck" on upgrades when they couldnt
    swap out their tier 8 4 set until hillariously late into t9 content.

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

It's just luck bro, I got way more dkp than the rest of our physical dps and we have twins on farm.
    Still no Death's Verdict

At least you have ilvl 232 weapons, my main (enhance shaman) is still stuck with ilvl 226 weapons as I have not seen either slow weapon drop from 10 man anub and have only seen the axe from 25 man anub once and a stupid dk beat me. Like you said it is extremely frustrating seeing what seems like everyone else running around with the good weapons from 25 man ToC.

Quote Originally Posted by Grindfreak
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...efist&n=Beaviz

This is an irl m8 of mine.. he dinged 80 10/09/09

It aggrovates me that he reached a similar gearlevel as me in such a short time lol.

Think most rogues shared your feelings on being "stuck" on upgrades when they couldnt
    He hit 80 at 9/10/09.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshy
    Im under the assumption that they forgot shamans existed so they just need to find a few minutes to draw up a few lines but just keep putting it off since they are too busy pretending to nerf paladins.

Stop by my guild for daggers. DE'ing them every week. Also the fast 1.5axe gets dusted now.

Random loot is random sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tèmpést
    He hit 80 at 9/10/09.

outside of the US many places to it that way.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tèmpést
    He hit 80 at 9/10/09.
    Europe mate :P

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

I like knock the wall over. We have amazing rogue drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Grindfreak
    Europe mate :P
    Europe is OP.

I am stuck at the wall, but not because of lack of drops, but because there is not much left for me to get...

We kill 10 ToGC, so I have the cape to look forward to, and the fist weapon, or maybe I will go axes if 25 ToC is kind to me...but besides that I do not have many upgrades and will just have to wait till ICC, because 25 ToGC is out of the question.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Detheroc&n=Smacklepuff

10+ Year Old Account

I had to go mut because of the surprising amount of good daggers dropping versus the surprisingly low amount of good combat weapons dropping

I miss combat
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

Quote Originally Posted by RAPTYR
    I seemed to hit a wall almost everyweek for the last couple weeks in raiding due to design on raid comp or just people on i clear everything every week "get all my triumph badges" but still cant seem to get better gear. not a QQ post by any means

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bleeding+Hollow&n=Raptyr

i consider myself pretty well geared cant get 196 dps daggers to drop LOL

so has anyone else kinda hit an area that they seem to not get over yet?
    I got the EXACT same issue.
    Worst part is when running with an alt and the god damn daggers drop in both 10man HC and 25man.

I hit the wall in Naxx/Ulduar days..... didn't matter how many times I ran Naxx25 I just couldn't seem to get Calamity's Grasp from KT. I think I was on 38 runs at getting it and not even seeing it drop let alone being outrolled.

Since TotC however I've managed to get both daggers and both axes, and I've got emblems coming out of my ears just waiting for my Trophies (guild reintroduced DKP).

Just waiting for the Axes to drop in HC mode now. It's great being the only raiding rogue in my guild XD

ya.. RNG sucks.. on my hunter I am stuck with x1 213 ring and 213 cloak while rest of gear is ~245... just in Ulduar and now in toc nathing better droped tho RNG is best way to hand loots it make you to do more runs then just getting all gear within 2 weeks and quit WoW till next content..

try getting a group of you to go together to 10man toc hc. the loot is the same as the 25man quality and ilvl, apart from its normally better itemized, slightly better stats and often a gem slot. this will see you boosted in no time and really really helps towards the 25man hc

Anyone remember when seeing someone with Molten Core Epics was and awe worthy sight?

IMO blizz made epics to easy to get overall and made iLevel the winning bargain.

makes its nice for casual players but seems like the hardcore raiders only get titles and mounts in return for the dedication and constant raiding. idk maybe ICC will fix some of that maybe it wont.

as the game gets more balanced between hardcore and casual things change and no players that arnt AS talented as other reap the same rewards as those who have more skill. (or just know how to fake it LOL)

ToC is a soft Gearreset to support GCs statement that "every1 who wants 2 see LK should be able 2"
    Nothing more nothing less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Kael'thas and Kil'Jaeden are actually quite similar. For one, both names start with the letter K, which is short for...kuhraaaaazy. Second, both had a hard-on for the color red and blood-elf girls. Third, they both were defeated at the Sunwell. Lastly, they both hate people who make threads comparing things that are as different as bananas and grape drink.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...wer&n=Helishon

I just yesterday got the 2 trophies for my helm and chest which are the only upgrades from 245 gear I can get . And got the MH 196 dagger last night. Been doing up to twins since the second week of the patch and I JSUT now see the dagger drop. Still no OH tho

nice posts people glad to see im not the only one LOL kelticfox by the way when i ran naxx 25 i saw the sin revenge go to a hunter. "reason was given that he already had one and wanted two?" and i was told well u have two webbed deaths so ur ok!? lol havnt been back there since It was a pug also btw
    no luck ever!

@grindfreak

ya i chose to break t8 and go with the 2pc t8 and 2pc t9 as soon as i could just to try it out thought that the extra energy gains would compensate from both 2pc set bonus's other rogue in my guild laughed at me but still was in top 3 dps "and sometimes he was behind me" i cant complain i like to try and do diff things keeps the game interesting

but have the badges to get my 25 man tier chest have the legs of broken off 25 man "just need a trophy and some daggers" and ill be happy! raiding 25 toc this friday and 10 h saturday hoping to see some drops
    no luck ever!