Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 11/09

Occulus sucks, end of it. It needed to be nerfed because nobody wanted to do it. It was the daily heroic on my server a few days ago and NOBODY in trade or LFG was looking to do it all day. Blizzard realized that the instance stinked and needed to be nerfed so the group isn't killed if the random-heroic daily picks Occulus.
    I've only done Occulus once. I was in almost full level 70 epics and it was 5 days after WoTLK hit, I never entered that instance again.

Not to mention that the dragons in Occulus suck. I leveled my character to PLAY as my character. Having all this vehicle stuff thrown at us sucks. I don't care if I'm riding on a dragon shotting lazers I want to kill the darn thing with my own spells and abilities. No wonder the only heroic with vehicles is the least ran...geesh Blizzard, at least I got to kill turrets on Leviathan with my own abilities.

As for the Frostwyrm, for the love of silly string let it be a long/annoying rep grind. Let the raiders have bigger ones with 310% speed but the casuals want a frostwyrm too. I'm not talking about a little baby rep grind either (to make it seem the effort). Start off hated and have to kill thousands of mobs or something just to start doing long, annoying daily quests. Anything to stop the whiney little hardmode raiders from crying. Make it an ugly color too if you want (not like it'll matter in shadowform...lol).

I'm perfectly able to do hardmodes. I've done many myself but its really unfair to the other population who just want to get one without having to be in a hardmode guild. Raiders get EVERYTHING, and in BC Nether-rays and Nether-drakes were everywhere, but the rep grind still took time and was semi-annoying with the racing.

Blizzard please consider everyone before making it Hard-Mode/Invincible only~!

Dinneredit: Don't mind me!

Someone can give me a link for download the new patch please?? ;DDD
    Thanks !

wholesales

Deleted by Moderator

I'm really glad with the weekly raid quests. That way, people may finally start doing EoE again.

You do realise the lich king is becoming available for a slaughter right? :P Leave the occulus nonsense be - it can give triumphs, it's easier - people do it more, If you didnt care much about it before - you dont have to be uproarious about the changes.

I just wish i didnt have exams looming amidst this patch :-\ so much awesomeness

15+ Year Old Account

Quel'Delar: The Sister Blade

This is not a very rare drop i hope (the item wich starts the Q)

I read from IC 5-man Heroic , cant be that tough?

(wtb on mage, good stats, pew looks)
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.