Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10805

Update - Added the new Feats of Strength : Invincible's Reins, Big Love Rocket, And I'll Form the Head!. Invincible is now a confirmed drop from Arthas!

Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10805
    A new build has been deployed on PTRs, stay tuned for more changes!

The Halls of Reflection (Last wing of the 5-man dungeon) are now available for testing

Mounts
    2 Frostbrood Mounts ? Smells like Glory of the Icecrown Raider ... But at this time the rewards on the achievements are still placeholders, wait & see.

• Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher - Summons and dismisses a rideable Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher. This is an extremely fast mount. This mount can only be summoned in Outland or Northrend.
    • Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher - Summons and dismisses a rideable Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher. This is an extremely fast mount. This mount can only be summoned in Outland or Northrend.

Achievements
    Feats of Strength have been added to the game, Invincible is now a confirmed drop from Arthas!

• Invincible's Reins - Obtain Invincible from Arthas in Icecrown Citadel.
    • Big Love Rocket - Obtain the Big Love Rocket from Apothecary Hummel in Shadowfang Keep during Love is in the Air.
    • And I'll Form the Head! - Obtain Mimiron's Head from 25-player Yogg-Saron with no Keepers assisting you.

Icecrown achievements have been updated and do not look like placeholders anymore.

Models
    Lord Marrowgar's model has been updated once again. I just want to hug him.

Spell Comparison
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Paladin
    Holy
    • Lay on Hands now causes Forbearance when used on self.
    • Infusion of Light now causes your Flash of Light to heal targets with Sacred Shield for an additional 50/100% over 12 sec.
    Protection

Priest
    Shadow
    • Shadowform tooltip has been clarified for haste benefits : grants Devouring Plague and Vampiric Touch the ability to benefit from haste.

Rogue
    Assassination
    • Murder now increases all damage by 2/4%. (Old - Only affected Humanoid, Giant, Beast and Dragonkin targets)
    Official Patch Notes
    The official patch notes have been slightly updated for this build.
    Originally Posted by Dresorull (Blue Tracker)

• All three wings of the 5-player dungeon are currently available for testing.

Oculus
    • Azure Ring Guardians agro distance changed from 50 to 40 yards.

Re: Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10805

well, is there a t10 vendor anywhere yet?

and i hope there will be a way to get a 2h weapon. i still suffer the luck to roll one.
    at least they could put in the lower tier arena weapons from the pre. season for the same cost at 1500 rating.

Deleted

Is the change for Infusion of Light an addition to the known new effect or is it to replace the lowering of SS effect cooldown?

10+ Year Old Account

nooo i want frost wyrm rep

15+ Year Old Account

Meh... Was hoping that the Frostwyrms would be a bit easier to obtain... Ah well Guess I'll just have to start working towards Glory of the Icecrown raider...

Also; lol @
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Rockin' it out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECV9T5qTtkk

I love the All You Can Eat achievement.

Shadowform tooltip has been clarified for haste benefits : grants Devouring Plague and Vampiric Touch the ability to benefit from haste.
    erm SW:P?

Im so going to get those

I'm loathing the idea of a bigger better DI. Soon, every progression pull someone's gonna be angry that I didn't DI them. :P

Azure Ring Guardians agro distance changed from 50 to 40 yards.
    Yes, oh yes!

Lots of changes recently.

I wonder how close the new patch is to being released to the live servers?

Quote Originally Posted by NaTaN
    Is the change for Infusion of Light an addition to the known new effect or is it to replace the lowering of SS effect cooldown?
    Between a few builds the infusion of light tooltip never clarified that the FoL HoT only happened while SS was active, with SS down the HoT never happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbur
    Because we actually know and care about genetic situations of fictional races.
    Humans = Fictional. Son, I is disappoint.

Some of my favorite achievement names.
    ( \_/ )
    ( >.< )
    ( /\__/\
    (>O.O<) ---- MeOW!!
    ~m__m

Quote Originally Posted by rimmer
    erm SW:P?
    this. probably because you could use haste effects before applying sw and then just refresh it with mindflay and it wouldnt loose the haste effect. lazy fix is lazy

or he just forgot to mention it.

10+ Year Old Account

• I'm on a Boat (25 player) - Claim victory in the Gunship Battle without any raid member visiting the enemy gunship more than once in 25-player mode.
    I love that name ^_^

OMFG @ Lord Marrowgar, that might just be one of the coolest bossmodels ever!

Are the models for shaman t10 ingame already? can't wait to see it on the shaman races.
    Sharkughash, resto shaman (main): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Sharkughash

Aradhel, Ret Pally (alt): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Sharkughash

Quote Originally Posted by Nozuka
    this. probably because you could use haste effects before applying sw and then just refresh it with mindflay and it wouldnt loose the haste effect. lazy fix is lazy

or he just forgot to mention it.
    It's in the tooltip. It may have been in shadowform before, I'm not sure - regardless, all three dots are in there. So, not so lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Birds
    It's in the tooltip. It may have been in shadowform before, I'm not sure - regardless, all three dots are in there. So, not so lazy.
    I just logged on the PTR to test it out. Sure enough DP and VT benefit from Haste.

SWP DOES NOT...

so much for hoping shadow priests would get some decent buffs...

I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Nice, time to go try out HoR

Deleted

Shadow

* Shadowform tooltip has been clarified for haste benefits : grants Devouring Plague and Vampiric Touch the ability to benefit from haste.
    Did they just took away 1/3 of my pony? I sure hope it is a typo...