Thread: health bugged

15+ Year Old Account

health bugged

Currently in my raid gear i have 23,867 health unbuffed. i have 1226 stamina and in mm pve spec. i have about 19k health usually. no i do not have any buffs and i have checked my spec and gear and have asked others on my realm and it has to be bugged. i already logged off once and health didn't reset.

anyone else ever get this bug and how long will it last?

http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1257903955

15+ Year Old Account

Re: health bugged

also got a damage multiplier http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1257916755

it was removed when i died though the health and damage bug

What bug are you talking about? All i see is a normal character screen.

Also Inb4 "clicker is bad".

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nixia
    What bug are you talking about? All i see is a normal character screen.

Also Inb4 "clicker is bad".
    what he is asking has anyone else had a prob with their display showing the wrong amount of health
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

15+ Year Old Account

my current health cannot reach that amount in my pve gear even raid buffed. 32k is an insane amount for a pve raiding hunter. also look at the damage multiplier of 125% which cant be reached as an mm hunter, my health and damage went back down after i died though so it was one time bug.

just want to know if anyone else has ever had this happen to them or has seen someone get this bug.

also i dont click my shot rotation btw and yes i move with my mouse.

i had that amount of health it wasnt like it was just displayed wrong on their or the damage my health and damage were increased alot and was not a tooltip error

Ok i see it now... Looks very strange.
    Are you sure its not just a addon problem?

Something similar happened to one of my friends, he had close to 10k ap (feral druid) self buffed but it dissapeared when he changed weapon.

Only bugs like that I've had are BoK bugs. Let me tell you, a 20 day duration BoK buff as a non-paladin class is quite nifty to have! Wasn't just me too, other people saw the duration as 20 days. It lasted 4 days, then got overwritten by a crappy 30 minute one in an instance. Wuz not impressed!
    To purr, or not to purr...

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nixia
    Ok i see it now... Looks very strange.
    Are you sure its not just a addon problem?

Something similar happened to one of my friends, he had close to 10k ap (feral druid) self buffed but it dissapeared when he changed weapon.
    i raided with this bug and my dps was at 9.4k when gormok died and its usually at 8.3k when gormok dies so it definitly was bugged the damage and my health was really that high so its not an addon it must be a bug when i logged out and was in a raid and was fully buffed was kicked when i logged out or something.

definitely 100% sure that my damage increased and health was higher during this time before i died.

Quote Originally Posted by Omians
    what he is asking has anyone else had a prob with their display showing the wrong amount of health
    He has more HP than ungeared tanks in the second picture. Even though he's fully buffed, I find that to be a bug :O
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

indeed a bug :S

Neither had or heard of this bug before, but your sure it was not just graphical or an add on?. Although judging from what you said about gormok, its interesting to say the least.

Deleted

It almost looks like the game thinks you're in Wintergrasp or something...
    Have you been fighting there with Tenacity before going into the raid? Or maybe /while/ you were in Wintergrasp with the buff summoned right into the instance?