Achievement Hunting

Hey again guys,

I've just started working on a series of Achievement guides explained via youtube. This is just to help out anyone who enjoys hunting down various achievements during their game time and hopefully some of you can find it useful. The first of this series is based on the 'Minesweeper' achievement and a quick look at how to go about obtaining it.

Check it out if you have the time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Jy2YvgdHU

I would really appreciate any feedback you guys want to give on the format of this video, so I can improve it in the future.

Thank you very much for watching

////Ashe

Re: Achievement Hunting

Good luck on your project
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashegaming
    Hey again guys,

I've just started working on a series of Achievement guides explained via youtube. This is just to help out anyone who enjoys hunting down various achievements during their game time and hopefully some of you can find it useful. The first of this series is based on the 'Minesweeper' achievement and a quick look at how to go about obtaining it.

Check it out if you have the time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Jy2YvgdHU

I would really appreciate any feedback you guys want to give on the format of this video, so I can improve it in the future.

Thank you very much for watching

////Ashe
    WTB Moar videos =]

Just a tip for future videos, try to set your mic volume to be a little louder. Youtube volume was at max, my Comp's volume is always at max, and my speaker volume was at about 75%, so that's kinda high to barely be able to hear ya ><

Yeah keep crankin out videos like this. Would help the future achievementologists =]

*Now do the one that takes 8 hours for a FoS and 1 mount. Yes I mean wintersaber rep... Just did mine today for my 100th mount lol*
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Ye I'm looking to purchase a new microphone soon to help with that problem. Thanks for watching!

(Big Gratz on 100 mounts)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashegaming
    Ye I'm looking to purchase a new microphone soon to help with that problem. Thanks for watching!

(Big Gratz on 100 mounts)
    100 mounts is too easy to obtain ~.~
    My Achievement-Site

Click for my Armory

Enhancer are like ventilators. You can easily turn them off (CC), but you should never put your head right into them while they are keep running.