Poll: Which expansion did you enoyjed raiding most?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Raids

15+ Year Old Account

Raids

Hey all, i' m just wondering what expansion of wow did you enoyjed raiding most ? mine was BC for sure cause i didn't play back in vanilla sadly

this isn't whine thread or anything and if you think it is please don't post

vote pls
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.

Re: Raids

Any chance you can re-type that to be legible ?

I wonder who voted WotLK...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by DurbTh
    Hey all, i' m just wondering what exp. of wow did you enoyjed raiding most ? mine was BC for sure cause i didn't play back in vanilla sadly , this isn't whine thread or anything and if you think it is please don't post

vote plx
    u say plx cuz tis makin u look kewlz?

No seriously, while it will not be an answer you want to hear, there are actually quite a few threads alike this on the forum. You can search for these by using the [Search] button at the top of your screen (SEARCH). I know you just wanted to make your own thread and poll, so this information will just be ignored by you, but I wanted to inform you about it, nevertheless...

15+ Year Old Account

Fixed
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.

definitely tbc !!
    vanilla was kinda extreme, getting together 40 people. constantly having people beeing afk. was still fun though.

in tbc there was a real challenge. damn it was satisfying bringing down vashj, kael and illidan. sunwell was super sexy also.

in wotlk, difficulty is defined by choice. normal modes are awefully easy, hardmodes are for nerds with optimal gear. but first of all: no encounter has given me the feeling of accomplishment this far. maybe icc will be different.
    in tbc all the bosses played a huge role in the warcraft 3 rts. illidan was the most evil guy with his two comrades lady vashj and kael thas. we kicked their butts, then illidan himself. in the end, we even get a taste of the burning legion's power. we keep kil jaeden from entering our world - just awesome !!!
    in wotlk, the first raid instance is a recycled one - of course hardly anybody has seen in vanilla, including me, and it would have been a real waste. then ulduar: wtf is this shit supposed to be? real bad made up story to fill the time between wotlk shipping and icc. what ? another "old god" ? remembers me of the sucky instance in silithus...
    then this tournament instance... also just a filler but not as bad as ulduar...

greets

15+ Year Old Account

WotLK. specifically ICC lol. Then again I only raided kara way back when.

15+ Year Old Account

wtb more votes

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Can't believe that I get to be the first to say this (woot!) -

Vanila wow wasn't an expansion.

:-*