Low dps compared to others?

In my guilds 25 mans the warlocks ( i am one ) are low compared to other classes, namely mages,rogues, and hunters, is this happening to all or is it something wrong with our locks?

Im doing the correct rotation, CoE -> Immo -> Conflag ->ChaosBolt -> Incin Spam untill <2 sec on immo or conflag/chaos bolt are up.

Im usually hanging around 10th on meters and just wondering if this is normal.

Here is my armory - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...vh&n=Drakieros
    ( My boots are also Boots of Icy Floe off anub 25 with icewalker and a 20 haste gem for some reason the armory isnt updating )
    i5-7600k @ 3.80 GHz
    16 GB RAM
    AORUS nVidia GeFroce 1080ti 11G Xtreme Edition

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Low dps compared to others?

Happening to all locks, but the fights happen to benefit other classes more than us. Don't worry about it, as theres not much you can do. 3.3 will fix a few things, but we won't fully catch up.

R.I.P. YARG

Well we dont have any information here... .But heres what i see

You have 19 percent hit. Depending on your raid comp you can lose around 200 hit at least.

Every gem you get should be red +23 SP. You should have 2 purple to make your meta work and they should be SP/Spirit i think.

Im happy your have the anub trinket. Our guild has gotten 1 in the last 15 weeks.

Anyway your gear is on par with mine and I do between 5.5k and 10k dps depending on the encounter. For reference I do around 5800 to 6200 on Beasts

Tougt 17% was the hitcap, anyway i reach 2/3K DPS without buffs,
    3/6 with buffs, pretty low compared to others. :-\
    Got te same rotation as the person above, what to do?
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...er&n=Sintheria

Yea im trying to drop some of my hit but i keep getting upgrades with hit >< but yea ill try regemming all SP and see how it works out thanks.
    i5-7600k @ 3.80 GHz
    16 GB RAM
    AORUS nVidia GeFroce 1080ti 11G Xtreme Edition

A lot of 232, 245 gear has hit. Go for though Bejeweled crafted bracers and Onyxia cloak to help free up some hit and in return get some more haste & crit. As a someone else mentioned. You should gem for sp except for 2 blue sockets. Gem for spirit & SP to meet the min requirements for the meta gem.

Nice gear overall though. Good job.

actually the best locks ive seen have like 800 haste.

Ive done 3.3k a few days after hitting 80 (Dummy)

I see no issues

Been top 5 DPS chart ever since.....

Quote Originally Posted by popcapking
    In my guilds 25 mans the warlocks ( i am one ) are low compared to other classes, namely mages,rogues, and hunters, is this happening to all or is it something wrong with our locks?

Im doing the correct rotation, CoE -> Immo -> Conflag ->ChaosBolt -> Incin Spam untill <2 sec on immo or conflag/chaos bolt are up.

Im usually hanging around 10th on meters and just wondering if this is normal.

Here is my armory - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...vh&n=Drakieros
    ( My boots are also Boots of Icy Floe off anub 25 with icewalker and a 20 haste gem for some reason the armory isnt updating )
    The ranking are mostly influenced by the player.
    If you are way below the fellow dps with comparable gear, it's for your being human and not a computer that times everything perfectly.

However, a warlock will, due to his low gear-scaling, fall behind dps-wise in comparison to most other dps classes.
    If you want further information and examples, I recommend you go to elitistjerks.com or use simcraft (for comparison; topic concerning Simcraft is in this forum).

As has been pointed out: the Trial of the Crusader raid instance favors other dps classes in most fights (mages on Jaraxxus, DKs on Anub etc.), so there is a good possibility you will fall back behind those classes.

Concerning your gear (Armory):
    - hit has been mentioned
    - gem Spellpower, BUT:
    Keep the gems in your head, shoulders, and the spellpower one in our legs.
    Change to 12SP/10Tempo in chest; 12SP/10Spirit or 23SP in hands; 23SP in waist; 20Tempo gem in legs 12SP/10Spirit; 12SP/10Spirit or 23SP in feet (the icehowler boots have a blue socket with 5SP bonus, don't they?).
    - consider changing 'Glyph of Immolate' to 'Glyph of Life Tap'
    - get the better enchant for your shoulders as soon as possible

If you still think you aren't doing okay after that, consult the topic "Fix my DPS" in the forum.