Poll: Which of them players are better looking IRL?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: PvP vs PvE

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

PvP vs PvE

:

Re: PvP vs PvE

wut?
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

what do you mean? Which gear looks better?
    I'm going to do some real damage!

Obvious troll is obvious.
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshy
    Obvious troll is obvious.
    BO0ooOOooOOo0oooOO0OOooOO0ooo0OOOo0oOO0NEST0RM!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uttnikk/simple
    ^Deepz served here^

putting this in the "arena" forum isn't biased at all
    Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    Dear Blizzard,
    Can our guild have a free pass on Northrend Beasts? We don't believe in harming animals, and would really prefer to not have to fight this boss. ToC looks like a really fun instance, and we would love to experience all your hard work, but we just cannot kill animals.

Thanks!
    <VegansLOL>
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Sure, Why Not!
    We already hand everything out for free anyway. Want a free legendary while we're at it?
    (Avatar too big.)

Quote Originally Posted by Andymion
    what do you mean? Which gear looks better?
    IRL = In Real Life. So basically, "who's uglier: PvPers or PvErs?"

The answer, of course, is PvErs. More specifically, raiders. The increased time spent raiding means less time for personal hygiene, managing appearances, catering to significant others, etcetera. Also, only fatties seek fulfillment in the company of 24 like-minded basement-dwelling strangers.

PvPers are hot though.

PvPers actually have a life and a job since they do not need to farm items, mats and enchants all day (except once every season).
    PvEers are fat nerds who shower once a week and work on their explorer achievement whenever they are not being handed their asses to them by some stupid programmed uber-jerk.

bottom line: the average PvPer will look a super model compared to the average PvEer!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by lizardlol
    PvPers actually have a life and a job since they do not need to farm items, mats and enchants all day (except once every season).
    PvEers are fat nerds who shower once a week and work on their explorer achievement whenever they are not being handed their asses to them by some stupid programmed uber-jerk.

bottom line: the average PvPer will look a super model compared to the average PvEer!
    Yesh. ;D ;D

Raiding scrubs are ugly as shit. PvE is lame who wants to spend 6 hours killing a boss who stands in one spot... stupid and lame. PvPers are the better people all around. go into some pvpers vent vs some pvers vent. in the pvp were talking about real shit and in the pvers there like cmon guys lets not wipe agian mannn then have to roll on 4 items when there 25 people in the raid. at least in pvp everyone earns their gear...

a month ago i would say PVE is the reason to play wow , but i realized is useless and boring

So,i found a Discpriest with my mage and we are at 1850..

if there were no ugly ppl gaming industry would fail

ITT: Geeks try to distance themselves from other geeks.

Won't link this proper, sorta big, but:
    http://www.hackvan.com/pub/stig/funn...0-abridged.gif

Anyways I think it's probably true that pvpers tend towards being more attractive, but I doubt if you separated the two groups you could tell. :P

Gamers are a homely lot.

PVPERS LOOK THE MOST AWESOMEST BECAUSE THEY HAVE HUEG RIPPLING MUSCLES ARRRRRRGHHHHHH

edit: ALSO THEY HAVE SPORTS CARS AND VERY LARGE WANGS ARRRRRRGH

not this shit again?

I am just wondering what is more fail, the fact that this was posted in the arena forum or that some guys think that you have to play 24-7 to PVE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen
    In TBC Casual's had their raids, and Hardcores had thiers.
    Casuals could progress in Kara, Mag, Gruul and some might have gotten to SCC and TK.
    The hardcores had BT and Sunwell. But don't forget! Alot of hardcores claims Kara to be the best raid instance in the game ever made, so why you wanna go BT?
    "Casuals had their raids, Hardcores had thiers, just because they are harder, it must not mean they are more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Anwi
    I am just wondering what is more fail, the fact that this was posted in the arena forum or that some guys think that you have to play 24-7 to PVE.
    Why 24-7? Just 4/7 and for me it means no RL coz when i came back from work "raid time" coming so i "work-pve-sleep" or "work-play-fuck girls/drink beer"....heh.. that's true

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Deleted

I used to be a hardcore raider since 2007, untill about 2 months ago when the guild disbanded, (actually i was a bit inactive shortly before). I am now pvping very casually and I enjoy it. Doing bgs, and some 2v2, with a partner that has a constant 1000+ MS. :P

Anyway I do miss PvE alot, and would gladly start raiding again, but never hardcore. Tops 3 days a week. So since I still miss pve, I'm voting for that. I don't think PvP could satisfy me that much :>

Quote Originally Posted by IhatePvE
    Why 24-7? Just 4/7 and for me it means no RL coz when i came back from work "raid time" coming so i "work-pve-sleep" or "work-play-fuck girls/drink beer"....heh.. that's true
    If you only see PVE from the very hardcore perspective then maybe yes. But I think that even some hardcore raiding guilds don't really need 28 hours per week to compete.

Btw it also takes some time for the "hardcore-pvpers" to leech 10 arena games and afk some bgs afterwards. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen
    In TBC Casual's had their raids, and Hardcores had thiers.
    Casuals could progress in Kara, Mag, Gruul and some might have gotten to SCC and TK.
    The hardcores had BT and Sunwell. But don't forget! Alot of hardcores claims Kara to be the best raid instance in the game ever made, so why you wanna go BT?
    "Casuals had their raids, Hardcores had thiers, just because they are harder, it must not mean they are more fun.

I'd say PvPers

Homely people tend to not have huge ego's. PvPers have HUGE EGOs. So you'll usually find people that are full of themselves proving just how much better they are to the world by dominating another person. Thus PvPers are attractive egotistical players.

With that said, why do I have to be so good looking ?