Concerning the T10 slam proc for fury

So I haven't really been able to find it anywhere but would the double CD-less proc on Slam make it higher in the priority list than it is now? I haven't seen any "maths" on it but judging from the looks of it it may be enough damage without triggering enough of a GCD delay to jump to top priority. If anyone knows anything or knows anywhere it's been worked out, if it has, I'd appreciate a link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Those motherfuckers have lasers for all we know.

Re: Concerning the T10 slam proc for fury

being double proc no gcd - you would just double spam it where you would usually use it, between the other gcd's

Pretty sure with it being off the GCD someone will make a proc-watch add-on that will macro it into your regular abilities when it procs. So you'll just continue your rotation as normal and it will fire automatically.

If someone doesn't come up with said add-on, you can always macro it yourself and just make sure you switch from your regular ability to the one with Slam macroed to it.

Who says it's off the GCD? It clearly states "reduces the global cooldown by 0 sec."
    I'm guessing that's a temporary number, and will likely turn into 0.5 sec.
    1 sec if you're lucky enough.

Deleted

I've got fairly mixed feelings about this set bonus.

My main problem with it is that it's something random turned randomer. You add a proc to a proc, and that does not sit well with me. Sure, when it does proc it'll grant you a few thousands worth of extra damage, and assuming you get one Bloodsurge proc every 5-10seconds, you'll see that proc on a proc fairly often.

I still don't fully understand just how this'll work out, but if it works out as I think it does, it can give fury warriors some much needed fillers. GCD gaps are DPS losses, and they do happen. If we can fill more than we do now, we might see slam reaching 10-12% of total damage rather than 5-8%, generous numbers, I know, but as I said I still don't know how this will work out.

The thing I'm wondering is if the "...and reduces your gcd by 0.5sec" Does that only affect the gcd you get by using slam, or is it only the gcd on slam that is reduced?

0.0 - WW
    1.5 - BT
    *Set bonus bloodsurge proc"
    2.5 slam
    3.5 slam
    5.5 BT

Would be pretty awesome, especially if it does affect the gcd you get by using slam aswell.
    Scenario: Proc, 1 sec remaining on BT cd, WW on cd.

0.0 slam
    1.0 BT
    2.0 slam
    x.x WW

But I'd guess it won't be like that.

I reserve myself for countless of retarded errors and unlogical thinking. I'm tired as hell

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Who says it's off the GCD? It clearly states "reduces the global cooldown by 0 sec."
    I'm guessing that's a temporary number, and will likely turn into 0.5 sec.
    1 sec if you're lucky enough.
    as far as i remember melee GCD = 1 sec.
    caster GCD = 1.5 sec

so 1 sec reduction on the GCD would mean no GCD

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Moddycss
    as far as i remember melee GCD = 1 sec.
    caster GCD = 1.5 sec

so 1 sec reduction on the GCD would mean no GCD
    All classes except cat druids and rogues have 1.5second GCD.

For actual casters and healers, haste reduces the global cooldown, while for melee it does not.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

T10 set bonuses are the worst fury bonuses ever.

Slam is our lowest damaging/weakest hitting/biggest waste of gcd to use compared to more gcd spam.

The set bonus was 0.5 seconds as posted with the inital set bonus datamine unless its changed then its still not worth the 1 second gcd, because warrior gcd is 1.5 seconds too ya know, same as all melee.