Issue with ghoul pet

now i know alot of you are gonna say not another dk QQ post. but this issue i have been having for a while as an uhnoly dk with the permi pet. so i summon my pet and unless you micromanage like a beast he is gonna chase people and despawn. so for sake of arguement you let him despawn. hunters press a button blow a whistle boom there permi pet is back. i have to wait 30 seconds for mine to come back. now i understand they want to cooldown so you can ressumon when he dies instantly but cant they add another button of action to bring an already summon not dead pet back that despawned.

dont think it would make us op to be able to keep a not dead or sacked pet with us at all times instead of every other 30 seconds that he doesnt chase some one out of range.

i know i know micromanage bet noob dont let him get outa range. well it happens get over it

Deleted

Re: Issue with ghoul pet

Just bind '/pet attack' to your most important offensive abilities. (The ones you will only use in combat, not the ones like Horn of Winter, or else you'll have a ninja pull with every buff)

did that for a while but in alot of cases its best to leave the pet ona healer not drag him all over the place then you turn your back the healer runs the pet despawns now your petless for 30 seconds

so i summon my pet and unless you micromanage like a beast he is gonna chase people and despawn. so for sake of arguement you let him despawn.
    i don't have this problem, but maybe this could help:
    /cast [target=yourhealer] leap
    or
    /cast [target=player] leap

whatever, if the hostile healer can get so far away from you that your pet despawns you apparently do sth. wrong.
    focus target coi should also stop runners and fix your problem