Worth Getting T9.5?

So yeah last night i got 2 trophys finally but what should i replace?
    ive been going through femaledwarf for hours without making any real progress.

Im also wondering if its worth going for full arp gems now

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&n=Morgansbror

if anyone spots anything wrong with either my spec gemming or what now please point it out

/Morgan
    Quote Originally Posted by nordonn
    DON'T YOU NVM me, I'll kick ur ass. FYI my gs is 5308 using the icc25 man 2h. boss dps son
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Look at your MMO, now back to mine, I'm on a lion.

Re: Worth Getting T9.5?

Try to get grim toll so you can be capped without talents and the proc will put you at like 80% arp which is good :X
    also drop the point in Rapid Recuperation and get trushot aura(even if there is another mm hunter in the raid, he might no always be there) also you have enuff arp from gear dont bother gemming for it.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&cn=Chimaria

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

10+ Year Old Account

Replace the helm. Idk what to do with the other one tbh lol, maybe gloves but VoA drops them
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

I tend to allways have a blood dk or an enhancement shaman or the odd MM hunter in the 25mans hence why the selfish build.
    ive been thinking about T9.5 head and like shoulders and try the 4part but ill lose about 60-80 arp and alot of other stuff

I tryed a naxx25 for the grim toll but raid splitt after a ninjapull on grobbulus

(Got the legs from voa25 this week :P)

what about the 4 part is it any good?
    DON'T YOU NVM me, I'll kick ur ass. FYI my gs is 5308 using the icc25 man 2h. boss dps son

Well it looks like you already have the legs, so if you have 2 currently, I would suggest helm and gloves. Helm doesnt matter to much since your current helm is exactly the same, but when you get a replacement for those gloves (Sunreaver assassin's gloves form heroic 10 man! So good! Not sure if thats exact name i dont play horde) you can use the helm to keep your 2pc. Other then that, you dont need anymore t9.5. And grim toll is really bad, not sure if you want that. Heck, just wait for 3.3 and get the 232 Crit/ArP proc trinket. If I dont have both DVs by then (i dont even have 1 right now, so probably how its gonna happen) I am going to go for it as well, since by that time my ArP will be high enough that the runestone I have will push me way over the cap, but this new ArP trinket wont.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli
    Well it looks like you already have the legs, so if you have 2 currently, I would suggest helm and gloves. Helm doesnt matter to much since your current helm is exactly the same, but when you get a replacement for those gloves (Sunreaver assassin's gloves form heroic 10 man! So good! Not sure if thats exact name i dont play horde) you can use the helm to keep your 2pc. Other then that, you dont need anymore t9.5. And grim toll is really bad, not sure if you want that. Heck, just wait for 3.3 and get the 232 Crit/ArP proc trinket. If I dont have both DVs by then (i dont even have 1 right now, so probably how its gonna happen) I am going to go for it as well, since by that time my ArP will be high enough that the runestone I have will push me way over the cap, but this new ArP trinket wont.

I stopped reading this post the moment you claimed the Grim Toll is bad.

the only problem is that im now sitting on 2 trophys :P

Quote Originally Posted by Llunai
    It is if you can't fit the Hit into your gearing set. If you can't, Banner of Victory will be more damage averaged over the length of a normal boss fight.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Llunai

Grim toll is pretty shitty unless you have that once in a blue moon giant lack of hit.

T9.5 Head, Gloves and Legs are the only pieces worth getting.

You also have the 245's in BP and Shoulders that are hands down way better. Get those two pieces, hands first if you don't have emblems for both, or head, if you get the 245 leather gloves from togc10 champs.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplenv
    T9.5 Head, Gloves and Legs are the only pieces worth getting.

You also have the 245's in BP and Shoulders that are hands down way better. Get those two pieces, hands first if you don't have emblems for both, or head, if you get the 245 leather gloves from togc10 champs.
    Listen to this post.

The additional bonus is, T10 ilvl 251 legs are fail compared to the T9, and the gloves or head should also be easy enough to hold onto for a while, for our awesome T9 set bonus.

T10 BP and Shoulders will likely be the first upgrades to ilvl 251, since they are already upgrades (unless you have a 258 BP).

It's almost as if you read the blog post I wrote yesterday :P

(Or, far more likely, you were playing around with the PTR version of Shandara's/Zeherah's)

So i went with my gut feeling and did some adjustments and ended up being hitcapped in both specs without any hit talents

(also leaving the gloves on 232 so that i can get an upgrade from Voa or ToGC10)

Quote Originally Posted by Morgansbror
    So i went with my gut feeling and did some adjustments and ended up being hitcapped in both specs without any hit talents

(also leaving the gloves on 232 so that i can get an upgrade from Voa or ToGC10)
    262 isnt hitcapped, more annoyingly your pet's hit is rounded down, so your pet only has 7% hit. I think it affects pet expertise too, not sure though
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerlu
    www.femaledwarf.com

Learn it, love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamos
    262 isnt hitcapped, more annoyingly your pet's hit is rounded down, so your pet only has 7% hit. I think it affects pet expertise too, not sure though
    This.
    Just move that point from Efficiency to Focused Aim and switch your glove enchant to agility.

i thought i was the only troll with a gun >< wtb normal mode bow or togc pugs that dont fail (lol iknorite?)

i find the t9 4 piece bonus to be geared more toward BM. comparatively, they will get more benefit from it than an MM or SV wolf.
    A fool and his money are soon parted, but not nearly as fast as a nerd and his tears.

Quote Originally Posted by magik8ball
    We already got our troll raid. It's called the forums.