Ideal resillience

I am currently running 613 as a rogue and im wondering if that is too much and taking too much away from my damage or not.

any help would be great

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ideal resillience

Most Rogues seem to be running around with 500-700, so I guess you're on a fine spot with your Resi. Not 100% sure here though since I don't have a Rogue.

It's playable. Personally I prefer 700, but really you can play with 500-1000, no problem. Depends on your team and playstyle
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

I've played mage, druid and shaman/rogue and my rogue runs ~820 resil. No reason not to really. With the changes made to resil, it is useful enough and most PVE gear has stats on it that dont really help rogues like haste, expertise and excessive hit. Ive seen some glad rogues wearing 1k+ resil so, its really up to what you prefer best.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

well i like it when u have full resil gear it really saves u at times . i'd rather have max resil rather than one or 2 pve pieces

It strongly depends on taste. Reckful for example runs with over 900 resilience, kalimist with somewhere between 600 and 700.

I've always been a fan of resilience, but the fact of the matter comes down to one thing: only use as much resilience as you need. If your healer is having trouble keeping you up, add more defensive talents or resil, if you're staying up in games no problem, take out some resil or defensive talents. Never forget though, only as much as you need. Do some games to find out where your sweet spot is, on my pally healer I tend to like 750-850, whereas my ele sham feels like I need 1200 lol so that's my sweet spot where I do best, now find yours.

I have 850 due to full pvp gear I dont pve =O but i socket ap and enchant for dps aswell as I have titanforge ap trinket. Suits me just fine
    Jacquel is
    The Real On Use Bubble Leak Evaluation!

More resi if you play Rogue/dps, less resi if you play with healer pretty much.

750-ish imo.

i run with 968 but once i get battlemasters trinket itll go down about 100

atm tho : 10.27% reduced crit chance, 22.59% damage of crits and mana drain effects, 10.27% overall reduction.
    "A real man makes his own luck" - Billy Zane, Titanic.

More resi if you play Rogue/dps, less resi if you play with healer pretty much.
    Prolly the contrary, more pve if you play 2xdps since the fights can't last (shouldn't last) anyways, so you _have_ to kill fast.

With a healer, you need the survivability to slowly wear one down.

mage rogue is pure 30 seconds of cooldown spamming, if you're wearing 600 or 900 res, you woun't notice.