Thread: MM weapon ?

MM weapon ?

Which one should I go for as MM

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=46994
    or
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=49493

Mostly thinking for pvp, but also bit for pve.
    Also, how is chimera shot affected by the weapon dmg? Does it count the damage from weapon's max dmg?

Re: MM weapon ?

Blastershot has higher top end and is slower, therefore it'll hit harder and be better for instant shots.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinator
    Blastershot has higher top end and is slower, therefore it'll hit harder and be better for instant shots.
    I dont think you helped him much :P
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Except he's correct. Rifled Blastershot is fourth best in slot, behind Heroic Baelgun's/Darkmaw, Heroic Talonstrike/Death's Head, and BRK-1000/Fezzik's.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    Except he's correct. Rifled Blastershot is fourth best in slot, behind Heroic Baelgun's/Darkmaw, Heroic Talonstrike/Death's Head, and BRK-1000/Fezzik's.
    T1 relentless is slightly better than the Rifled Blastershot, and 1800 in 2v2 isnt that hard to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangg
    T1 relentless is slightly better than the Rifled Blastershot, and 1800 in 2v2 isnt that hard to get.
    The 245? No it's not.

and lolarena

Chimera does 125% weapon damage, so, obviously, a slower, harder hitting weapon with higher top end, will hit harder. For all weapon damage based attacks as well, like aimed and steady.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

Ty for the answers guys. As I thought then , just wanted to be sure I am not a total dickhead if I roll for the onyxia weapon ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    The 245? No it's not.

and lolarena
    Yes it is, i checked both with my gear, and your gear on femaledwarf. The 245 arena bow works out as 34dps higher then rifled blastershot with your current gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerlu
    www.femaledwarf.com

Learn it, love it.

use tallonstrike, unless you are far over armor pen softcap (1400 rating with trinket procc)

what about heroic: the diplomat ? isnt that one pretty good?

Just used rifled blastershot.

The only things ahead of rifled blastershot, as Rilgon kindly pointed out, are heroic talonstrike, heroic baelgun's, and BRK-1000 (as well as their horde counterparts.)

-Anonymous priest

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinator
    The only things ahead of rifled blastershot, as Rilgon kindly pointed out, are heroic talonstrike, heroic baelgun's, and BRK-1000 (as well as their horde counterparts.)
    Baelgun's only wins if the person is not a Dwarf, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by elcher
    what about heroic: the diplomat ? isnt that one pretty good?
    If you need the hit it is best 245.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn