looking for contructive advice (resto druid)

i feel i am a bad healer for not keeping up on the haste cap /sigh i am only sitting at 345 in my resto gear and i have 4/5 t9 gear i havent gotten into TOC10 OR TOC 25 man much due to no video card for the last two weeks, poor raid attendence , and not the right grp make up for TOC...i am not sure what i can do...if i need to respec...if i need to put more haste and get rid of some SP? I am not sure at this point in time i am pretty good on the meters since i am a raid healer 90% of the time...but i am thinking of going to MT heals because we dont have any anyway advice would be nice

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...oof&n=Therelin

Re: looking for contructive advice (resto druid)

get http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45566 made. haste problem solved.

You are missing out on a number of SP socket bonuses. SP is always our #1 stat so that should be your focus above everything else.

Red sockets - Straight SP
    Blue - SP/Spi (only enough to satisfy meta gems reqs and SP sockets bonuses)
    Yellow - SP/int or SP/haste (only enough to satisfy meta gems reqs and SP sockets bonuses)

Other than your t9 gear, you have a ton of upgrades out there. Keep in mind that come 3.3 in a week or two our haste reqs are going to double, so try to get every upgrade out there with haste on it. You might consider dropping revitalize/empowered touch in favor of Celestial focus to get an added 3% haste into your build.

Pick up the triumph badge rejuv idol, the SP bonus is huge.

You could probably stand to drop around 100 MP5 from your character sheet. 325 is the point where regen starts running the line between lasting the fight and going OOM IMO (atleast for me in hard modes).

get your video card replaced otherwise i just typed all of this out for nothing :P then start trying to replace your Naxx items.

Quote Originally Posted by Momof267
    i feel i am a bad healer for not keeping up on the haste cap /sigh i am only sitting at 345 in my resto gear
    It's seriously not that bad. You're talking about a 0.01s difference, and lag & timing the cast account for far more of a difference.

One thing I've noticed is you've got a 23 SP gem in your helm when the socket bonus is 9 SP. If you switched to a 12SP/10Spirit gem you'd get a free 10 spirit (which comes with another 2 SP from talents). Personally I'd make other similar changes where the socket bonus is SP.

If you really want to fix your haste soft cap, get the boots that Cerelli suggested and swap your pure haste gems for SP/haste (or even SP/spirit for your leggings to get the socket bonus).

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

tyvm for the suggestions I hope i can find someone with that pattern i will start getting those bonus sockets every chance i can make a gem with my alchamey as well i have a lot of JCers in my guild so thank goodness that wont be a problem trying to find one...

I got my video card today FINALLY i have missed out on almost 2 weeks of badges i was going for the idol and rings those need to be replaced since they are naxx lvl items my guild has had an unfortunate time getting into TOC 10 i havent even been all the way through Uldaur yet and i guess there are a few upgrades in there but i havent even downed the bosses that i could benefit from it.../sigh

anyway ty again for the suggestions i greatly appreciate it