Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Patch 3.3, World 3rd Tribute to Immortality, Blue posts

Irregulars on Dethecus Got the Tribute does that make then the world 4th ?? they got it on the same day. GO GO DETHECUS BEST SERVER OF TROLLERS EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    The assumption here is that all critical elements these classes provide is already present. You are choosing between X DPS or X DPS + BRes + Innervate + Tranquility + ability to respec heals if needed.
    Then it'd still be a toss up. I'm not sure I want my success to hinge on upon a 20 (soon to be 10 :V) minute cooldown and a bunch of toys that, as you've said "May already be present".
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Quote Originally Posted by Nimethenightelf
    Irregulars on Dethecus Got the Tribute does that make then the world 4th ?? they got it on the same day. GO GO DETHECUS BEST SERVER OF TROLLERS EVER.
    Its Tribute of Immortality were talking about here (dont let anyone die in a full raid lockout @ hardmodes). What you are talking about is Tribute of Insanity which is done by more than 330 guilds allready.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhron
    Then it'd still be a toss up. I'm not sure I want my success to hinge on upon a 20 (soon to be 10 :V) minute cooldown and a bunch of toys that, as you've said "May already be present".
    When I said "already present", I was referring to the buffs that each person brings, not their other, useful utilities. (i.e. there is already enough Replenishment if the Hunter is SV or a 10% AP aura if the Hunter is MM, and there is already +Spellhit, +Haste, and +Spellcrit present for the Moonkin).

You're intentionally dodging the question.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    When I said "already present", I was referring to the buffs that each person brings, not their other, useful utilities. (i.e. there is already enough Replenishment if the Hunter is SV or a 10% AP aura if the Hunter is MM, and there is already +Spellhit, +Haste, and +Spellcrit present for the Moonkin).

You're intentionally dodging the question.
    Last note, because this might be getting old to alot of people on MMO-Champion.

No, I'm not dodging the question, I'm simply answering, even if it's an answer you may not like. AS I've said time and time again, buffs are one out of many reasons to bring someone, and letting that be a deciding factor when there are other, more important reasons to bring someone as DPS is a practice that isn't good in practice.

And this is far off from what started the conversation to begin with, being a dispute about whether or not "Pure" classes should have higher DPS over "Hybrids" because they're (paraphrasing) "they're not good at anything else," followed by people agreeing and then bringing up the other problem with this mentality, being that those saying don't really have a general direction of what the 'DPS hierarchy' should be other then "my class", why I hate. (Another factually bankrupting, credibility destroying quote right there).

Now anything further I'm going to say privately. Because as stated before people might get tired of this crazy player bumping this thread.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Post deleted