2vs2 w 186dps 2h

question is how am i supposed to kill furious/relentless geared heal/dps or double-dps comps in 2vs2?
    well, playin rogue, druid and dk @ 2200-2600 in 2's and 2's, where it seems to be doable to gear up due having "skill".
    but playin my warrior alt with like 600res and a frickin 186dps weap (bs craft mace) sucks ass big time...
    any sugesstions, besides "farm toc hc ffs"?

think im playin my warrior just like im playin my dk or rogue, stickin to one target, doin hard switches with hammer of injustice stuns on the non-shielded target and so on (yeah, get it right there, im playin pal/war)
    its seems to be impossible to kill the noobiest healer dps team out there, when they simply outgear me, surviving every fuckin cc, getting out of jail every time. im playin 1585 at this moment, not getting above 1625 so far.

excuse my whining, but those backpeddlin pve hero's who playin with their 255/281dps skillsticks aint seein nuthin above 1800, blockin me from getting that shitty rating
    so, as stated above, what the heck can i do, besides stackin arpen.

p.s.: postin my armory if needed

edit: typo in TOC

Re: 2vs2 w 186dps 2h

Edge of Ruin drops from ToC Heroic. It's the best non-raid weapon available to two-hand weapon wielders at the moment, I think.

Deleted

Farm toc HC, that axe is more than enough to get 1.8k if you know what you're doing.

yeah thx. pdc hc. anything else maybe? got roughly 400arpen + battle stance + macespecc, would gemming for strength in this case make more sense? currently sitting selfbuffed at 4300ap.
    armorys down/showing my poorly deffgear

Quote Originally Posted by mikka
    question is how am i supposed to kill furious/relentless geared heal/dps or double-dps comps in 2vs2?
    well, playin rogue, druid and dk @ 2200-2600 in 2's and 2's, where it seems to be doable to gear up due having "skill".
    but playin my warrior alt with like 600res and a frickin 186dps weap (bs craft mace) sucks ass big time...

think im playin my warrior just like im playin my dk or rogue, stickin to one target, doin hard switches with hammer of injustice stuns on the non-shielded target and so on (yeah, get it right there, im playin pal/war)
    its seems to be impossible to kill the noobiest healer dps team out there, when they simply outgear me, surviving every fuckin cc, getting out of jail every time. im playin 1585 at this moment, not getting above 1625 so far.

excuse my whining, but those backpeddlin pve hero's who playin with their 255/281dps skillsticks aint seein nuthin above 1800, blockin me from getting that shitty rating

farm toc hc ffs!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Huntard1337

farm toc hc ffs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Dont play warrior in arena.. There is a reason there is only 9 warriors in top 100 and they are pretty much all of the them played dual healer warr in 3s or are running as prot..

Warr is a shitty class in pvp and everyone that says stuff that contradicts this is just sad that their favorite class is as gimped as it is.. (my fav class too) And Blizz knows this that is why there is talk about total revamp..

"Warriors scale good at high end but shit at low end" both pve and pvp that is a blizz quote

At last arena tournament there was NO WARRIORS every other class was there but warriors .. that should be proof of fact.

They are gonna fix warrs so till they veto playing warr.. They are simply so far out on a sitetrack that they cannot find their way back with simple "fixes".

Im not gonna get into the whole "warr vs pala and dk" but everyone that has played a warr knows that maybe they can win.. but the odds for the warr is seriously bad.

This is a balancing issue.. Warrs do okay dps in raids when they reach high lvl gear.. But up untill then i´ve seen warriors struggle to hit 2k dps till they get good enough gear to generate insane amounts of rage.

So im sorry.. In my own opinion (this is not facts this is my own opinion) its a warr issue.. Frankly im currently doing 2s as resto druid rogue.. If we loose to any warr setup.. Its us that fail.. its simply to easy.. Warrs suck End of discussion.

next season you can farm BG wins for arena points. You'll quickly upgrade to full tier 8 pvp gear as your arena team slowly gains wins. you'll then hopefully be able to reach 1800 and get your T8 weapon.
    skott#1374 - add me to expand your b.net friends list of reliable players for raiding/arena.

Video if myself raid healing, raid dps, and raid tanking:

http://goo.gl/wNZeS5

Quote Originally Posted by Ivpiv
    There is a reason there is only 9 warriors in top 100

Out of 10 classes that means they're only 1 person short of being balanced...
    skott#1374 - add me to expand your b.net friends list of reliable players for raiding/arena.

Video if myself raid healing, raid dps, and raid tanking:

http://goo.gl/wNZeS5

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinOrcWarrior

Damn beat to it
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinOrcWarrior

That proves what ? the point is there is no viable combo that will work with a warr.. unless its 5v5 (which i dont play so frankly i dont know shit bracket)

Did you see last arena tournament woo all those warriors you could barely see anything for them huh

They arent balanced.. Frankly there is a lot of whine about Bladestorm.. Which is understandable.. but its a shit ability i think all warrs would love scrapping that ability for some overall balance.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by mikka

INB4
    Stop playing the game? With an attitude like that,
    but those backpeddlin pve hero's who playin with their 255/281dps skillsticks aint seein nuthin above 1800, blockin me from getting that shitty rating
    you're the reason why this game is falling apart.
    Fake edit: What the hell, it got posted too early.

yeah... well... uhm...
    wasnt my intention to even start that bullfuck balance discussion.
    yep i understand now how damn poorly warrior scales with bad gear (especially weapons ffs)
    BUT i already made that decision to play my fuckin warrior ALT for shits and giggles jesus fuckin christ. i didnt want to hear all that omfg theres 9 warriors in the top100 and all that shit, cause it hastn got anything to do with me, my decision, the "fun" i have playing that char AND/OR MY personal "success".
    so, thanks for all those replies making clear that farming toc hc is my key for getting that 255 and having fun.
    so far, greetz from GER (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivpiv
    That proves what ? the point is there is no viable combo that will work with a warr.. unless its 5v5 (which i dont play so frankly i dont know shit bracket)

Did you see last arena tournament woo all those warriors you could barely see anything for them huh

They arent balanced.. Frankly there is a lot of whine about Bladestorm.. Which is understandable.. but its a shit ability i think all warrs would love scrapping that ability for some overall balance.
    You sir don't know what you are talking about.

What is the most overpowered comp currently? Arms/ProtWar/Pally

Ran it for almost 20 games with good players and nothing touched us.

2820 MMR went 19-1 lost the first game but oh well not perfect point is nothing has an advantage against it currently. EDIT: We quit playing the comp because of how grossly OP it was.
    WEWENTWESS GWALLDATIROR CASUALTY

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Casualty

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Cowsualty

Quote Originally Posted by Casualty
    You sir don't know what you are talking about.

What is the most overpowered comp currently? Arms/ProtWar/Pally

Ran it for almost 20 games with good players and nothing touched us.

2820 MMR went 19-1 lost the first game but oh well not perfect point is nothing has an advantage against it currently. EDIT: We quit playing the comp because of how grossly OP it was.
    The more i think about it, the more OP that comp seems... with all those prot stuns... geesh... but why stop playing a successful comp... i would love to see that shit in action tbh.