Warr LF Help with shieldwall macro

Hey,

i'm using a macro from Arena Junkies and it doesn't work properly on my char... on other warriors it works
    Anyways the macro is;

#showtooltip Shield Wall
    /cast [stance:2,equipped:shields] Shield Wall; [stance:1/3] Defensive Stance
    /stopmacro [equipped:shields]
    /equip [YOUR 1H WEAPON]
    /equip YOUR SHIELD

Once i go from 2h wep to 1h + shield and change stance i lose my shield after ~1 sec! Not just once but every time shield wall goes up 1 sec shield wall then the shield goes away and so does my shield wall! Lost 8 matches today because of it... It only happens when i'm changing stances f.e. shield reflect in battle stance works as intended and i don't lose my shield there... anyways does anyone know how to fix it?

Ciao!

Re: Warr LF Help with shieldwall macro

Try to change your macro a bit.. Put shield on before 1hand.

Quote Originally Posted by pìka
    Try to change your macro a bit.. Put shield on before 1hand.
    The shield has to be equip second, because the game will tell you, you can't equip a shield with a two hander.

hmmm well it's still not working; need to click the macro 3 times now!!1one!1eleven

1) Defensive stance
    2) Equip the shield
    3) Cast shield wall...

ohwell still faster than selecting the shield from the equipment manager =)

Nevr mind what i said.. 1hand firts yes if you dont want to spam the button. I can remember I had the same problem but can't remember what it was that was wrong. Check if everything is written right :-\