Thread: which rings

which rings

Dexterous Brightstone Ring 76 agility and stam, arp and haste +50 and Ap of 101

Bloodshed Band
    86 Strength
    86 Stamina
    Requires Level 80
    # Equip: Improves hit rating by 44.
    Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 54.

Ring of the Violent Temperament
    Finger
    +86 Strength
    +86 Stamina
    Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 50.
    Equip: Improves haste rating by 50.

which one is best for unholy/blood/dw frost

Re: which rings

Bloodshed Band + Ring of the Violent Temperament
    if you are hitcapped VT>BB, if not BB>VT

so dexterous brightstone ring is a no-no for any dk spec

Sorry, but you shouldn't ask such questions if you have those items avalaible...

10+ Year Old Account

Gratz on ebay account?
    And str is by far the most important stat for DKs
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    -Nietzsche
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

Depending on Gem slots some Agi crap is actually good for unholy and/or Frost don't let these nubs sway you with their mindless forum post reading.

You just gotta know how to balance the stats out in your head. Enough haste and crit on an Item will outweigh a lot of AP loss suffered on an item if you can throw STR gems in it.

Don't get me wrong Im not saying STR gets pushed to the side but I am saying there is a certain mathematical value all stats have and sometimes Agi gear can outweigh STR gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreager_ex
    Depending on Gem slots some Agi crap is actually good for unholy and/or Frost don't let these nubs sway you with their mindless forum post reading.

You just gotta know how to balance the stats out in your head. Enough haste and crit on an Item will outweigh a lot of AP loss suffered on an item if you can throw STR gems in it.

Don't get me wrong Im not saying STR gets pushed to the side but I am saying there is a certain mathematical value all stats have and sometimes Agi gear can outweigh STR gear.
    What he says. Further there is a site called maxdps.com. Fill in youre server and char name. It will show you your current spec and will show you the bis equipement. You will see that as it comes to rings toc10/25 normal or hc's there wil be those agi rings also high in list. Str best stat >> yes. Str in all cases better for Unholy/Blood ? no.

Tell you what. We'll bring the rum. You bring the monkey. And a top hat. And some grease.

If I were you and I was Hit-Capped I'd go for Violent Temperament and Dextrous Brightstone, as that is in fact a very good ring, the added ArP will also be a nice addition for Unholy players come Wednesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreager_ex

Just as was stated here, Strength isn't always the best option, you really need to take all factors in to account when really trying to max out your damage output.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryBDK
    maxdps.com
    plz. no. never.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryBDK
    What he says. Further there is a site called maxdps.com. Fill in youre server and char name. It will show you your current spec and will show you the bis equipement. You will see that as it comes to rings toc10/25 normal or hc's there wil be those agi rings also high in list. Str best stat >> yes. Str in all cases better for Unholy/Blood ? no.
    maxdps.com is the most fail site there is.

want an example? UH DK priority gives IT over PS. blood DK uses oblit. no frost DK DPS. enh shaman rotation is totally f'ed up. no demo lock. locks not updated since 3.0. fire mages priority all wrong. only FFB mages, no fire mages. arcane spec not including mBarr (or whatever). ret not including HoW, consecration,... shadow priests rotation failed. only combat rogues, no HaT or mutilate. surv hunters prioritizing ES over BA (while latter increase previous damage). balance druids updated for 3.1.2 (yeah, really recent, is it...). feral druids in TBC only. no prot paladin.

really, they should just pull it from the air. no browser is big enough to accomodate such fail.