Deleted

Worst guilds you know of?

As a reflection on the "Worst realms" thread, here's one for the worst guilds you've seen.
    They HAVE to actually do raids sometimes, if they're a pvp or social or leveling/whatever guild, it doesn't count.
    They have to actually try raiding, and failing at it.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't know naming wasn't acceptable. New rule: No naming. Descriptions of their progress only.

OP first, as the tradition goes:

A guild @ Nordrassil - I was with them until I left. To this day they've progressed all the way into Antechamber on 10-
    man, but downed no Keepers. They've actually cleared CC10N though.

Now go ahead. Give me your worst.

Deleted

Re: Worst guilds you know of?

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius
    Give me your worst.

My worst

No really, I doubt the moderators of these forums allow such a public form of "Name and Shame"...

15+ Year Old Account

Naming bad realms is one thing, but naming bad guilds is starting to get personal and vindictive, and if I were a moderator I would have locked this thread by now.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    No really, I doubt the moderators of these forums allow such a public form of "Name and Shame"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus
    Naming bad realms is one thing, but naming bad guilds is starting to get personal and vindictive, and if I were a moderator I would have locked this thread by now.
    Really sorry. Didn't know. Rules + my contribution edited to comply with that rule.

On a side note, however, how is naming realms milder? In a way you're poking fun at several guilds rather than a single one, and people merely have to look at a SS or click a link to have them ridiculed. That you don't deliberately type the name of the worst guilds on those servers fails to make a difference in my book.
    I'm not against it -- which is why I, thinking it was OK, didn't put an anonymity rule in my thread in the first place. However, saying "This is OK, but a similiar, arguably milder thing is not" is hypocritical in my book.

[/Off Topic Wall of text]

well the elitist guild on rivendare is the worst guild of elitists i know of they just got deaths demise two weeks ago and celestial defender last night xD
    i like roflwaffles

There is this one guild on mal'ganis that progression isnt bad but they have a few hundred members who target a list of people with spam. Another who also had to completely FC since they were known as a ninja guild on allies side.

Quote Originally Posted by vi3txchild
    There is this one guild on mal'ganis that progression isnt bad but they have a few hundred members who target a list of people with spam. Another who also had to completely FC since they were known as a ninja guild on allies side.
    There is alliance on Mal'Ganis WHA ?!!

New Republic - Executus EU

Lots of nab players that think they are awesome only because they have downed Northern Beasts on Heroic :O
    "I can understand why gw2 fans are mad, they hyped their game for 2 years.
    Called all other games bad and it still pretty much failed in 2 weeks."

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius
    On a side note, however, how is naming realms milder? In a way you're poking fun at several guilds rather than a single one, and people merely have to look at a SS or click a link to have them ridiculed. That you don't deliberately type the name of the worst guilds on those servers fails to make a difference in my book.
    I'm not against it -- which is why I, thinking it was OK, didn't put an anonymity rule in my thread in the first place. However, saying "This is OK, but a similiar, arguably milder thing is not" is hypocritical in my book.

[/Off Topic Wall of text]
    Way to derail your own thread...

Seriously end this thread, flaming guilds is a bit low.