Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Flare JaedenarEU World First Ashen Verdict Exalted!

Quote Originally Posted by Weena2
    what you do is dont kill marowgarr, then just farm his trash untill its all dead then just run out soft reset and run back in; and by soft reset i mean click reset all instances
    Bit of necro on this thread and I hate to further bump something that is nowhere near worthy of a "world first" post but - soft reset is not when you manually reset all instances. It's when you zone out for 30 minutes and the instance auto resets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Re: Flare JaedenarEU EU First Ashen Verdict Exalted!

Forum is for raids, more or less. But grats, still nicely done.

Did this in two nights, I ended up tanking it unfortunately. I used HOTR and holy wrath glyphs and solo tanked it about 50 times.

Rings all have a 1 minute ICD.(Revered +)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream
    Find something better to do with your time, seriously!
    I don't understand so many posts on this thread. How is this not an EU First, if only people on US realms did it before them? How is this not worthy of being in this forum when they were really the first people on the EU servers to get ilvl277, and the title/achievement.

What's the difference in staying up with 9 friends and grinding some rep and going out with 3 friends and watching a movie? Or going out with 5 friends to a club? Is one more social? I can understand if you are trying to talk about balancing your time between the game and other things wisely, but it doesn't seem you are talking about that.

Re: Flare JaedenarEU World First Ashen Verdict Exalted!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoon
    Jaedenar EU the Best!
    THIS, A MILLION TRILLION BILLION THOUSAND TIMES