I have an....Idea!!

So I am thinking of this new T10 Ret libram. I have found that you can now switch librams in combat, I thought before you couldn't.
    But here is what I think, we can switch the new one in the start, while we stack vengeance, and then once we get that up to the max, the Three Truths libram should be maxed, or wait until it does. Then switch the other 245 libram in and just rotate.
    The only issue is that the switch causes the GCD, but would that be okay for the extra strength? If so, we would hit like a truck, and bring burst back, but take a bit to ramp up, more than any other class I think. I mean, the bonus is like what? Almost 440 strength, if not more. Like a 3rd Death's Verdict, but would it be worth it, I don't know of any simulation tools that can mimic this, but just throwing this out there.

inb4 TL;DR
    So, you think you are OP? I hit like a truck, 1 shot a full deadly priest when it was the TOP arena gear. Everything is OP, prot warriors to prot-holy healing.
    Please think before you even try to form complex, no --ANY thought about ANYTHING.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: I have an....Idea!!

switching libram cancel the effect :P if you can find where i saw that.. blue post or patch note, somewhere! (or il test it when im back home tonight)

Edit : testing done, it cancel the effect when the other libram kick in

and old post = win
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital
    It's not a GCD issue it's a swing timer reset issue which will slaughter your DPS.
    swing timer reset every 10sec (lag + swing time) i dont think that would give much dps if it give any

Re: I have an....Idea!!

Killed in 1 reply gj Nienniora 8)
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)