Question on the Weekly Raid

Late last night I did the Weekly Raid on my alt at 2:52 AM and was wondering if I had not turned it in on time (i.e. later day, after maintenance) if I would be able to participate in this new weeks Weekly Raid.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Re: Question on the Weekly Raid

Quote Originally Posted by Ihatepallys
    Did dailies reset before you did it if so then yeah your probably not going to do it. BUT if they didn't then you can do it.
    I'm pretty sure it was a yellow ! instead of the usual blue ! you see. I turned the quest in at like 2:58 and dailies had reset at that point.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Re: Question on the Weekly Raid

Quote Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad
    I'm pretty sure it was a yellow ! instead of the usual blue ! you see. I turned the quest in at like 2:58 and dailies had reset at that point.
    Only daily quests are a blue !, weekly quests are yellow. Same as the bi-weekly WG quests which are yellow instead of blue when they were dailies.

If your turned it in after the Tuesday daily/weekly reset (server, not local) time then you will not be able to do it this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.