Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Arcane Blast nerfed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtwarrior
    because my constant omission of it indicates anything but intent?
    Well if I intentionally omit all the periods in my reply then things will get a bit odd see what I mean everything starts running together and you just get lost trying to read it this is why when you tell someone they have bad grammar you try to have good grammar yourself
    You are now breathing manually.

you know, you're right. sentence structure and sentence flow are totally related to a capital letter, in terms of both cohesion and meaning. thanks for the lesson in grammar sir, now i bid you good day as you go back to the druid forums.

you know, you're right. sentence structure and sentence flow are totally related to a capital letter, in terms of both cohesion and meaning. thanks for the lesson in grammar sir, now i bid you good day as you go back to the druid forums.
    Well idk what yr beef with uppercase letters are, but they actually are pretty useful when trying to get the meaning out of something. Such as...

"berry jam on toast"
    "Berry, jam on toast"

See the difference? The coma helps but at the same time, without the coma it would look like this...
    "Berry jam on toast"

It is just better to use uppercase when they are needed. /thread
    You are now breathing manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardrels
    Well idk what yr beef with uppercase letters are, but they actually are pretty useful when trying to get the meaning out of something. Such as...

"berry jam on toast"
    "Berry, jam on toast"

See the difference? The coma helps but at the same time, without the coma it would look like this...
    "Berry jam on toast"

It is just better to use uppercase when they are needed. /thread

Jam is not a verb and therefore the second example is not even a sentence, regardless of if Berry is even a name (it's so not). Capital letters provide nothing for sentences except a more clear indication of the beginning of a new sentence. This is only for capitalization at the start of sentences, though. Names of people and things being capitalized often clarifies whether it is a name or an object.

Anyway, I don't type with capitals all the time, like in instant messaging and such. Nothing wrong with that, imo. Not using ANY punctuation is a different thing altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Switchshot
    Its about fucking time. mages doing 13k+ dps is over the top while other classes at capping around 10k
    lol

Just to point out, jam is a verb.

"Mary likes to jam out with her clam out, while bob rocks out with his cock out."
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardrels
    Intentional... right. Well, I was really just trying to show you how much of a jackass you look like by being a grammar police and failing at it. No offense or anything.
    Zomg horrid use of eclipse.

http://www.sassygoatmilksoap.com/

Make sure once your on to listen a bit for the song!

was only a setback...
    Anub was only a 5man set back..wait..not one..BUT TWO SET BACKS
    BO0ooOOooOOo0oooOO0OOooOO0ooo0OOOo0oOO0NEST0RM!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uttnikk/simple
    ^Deepz served here^

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    Just to point out, jam is a verb.

"Mary likes to jam out with her clam out, while bob rocks out with his cock out."
    Lol, good point. The sentence doesn't work with that meaning either, though.

2 pages ago i said the end to a scrub topic.
    Why did noone listen to me.
    Pointless thread.

nerfed??? Did mages not get a 3% more dmg RAID WIDE buff? hmm...

Can we QQ about mage FM circles now plz
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger
    Can we QQ about mage FM circles now plz
    I give my FM to our boomkin because I haven't raided with another decent mage in months. Last mage we trialed thought that epics came from fires.

Quote Originally Posted by DirewolfX
    I give my FM to our boomkin because I haven't raided with another decent mage in months. Last mage we trialed thought that epics came from fires.
    What an idiot, everybody knows epics fall out from the bosses' asses.

Arcane mages actually gain pretty low benefit from FM. We run 3 mages and just make sure we all get it, but I've been wondering if that's even best for dps. Giving it to someone with a regular crit bonus percentage might be better.

Deleted

Mages did get a nerf

and i havent got a mage but now we struggle with our mages in the guild and ghostkill your a fecking idiot!!!!!

and the cretins at blizzard are running around trying to fight fires making all these changes and in my honest opinion they have messed up a game which should be fun to play

im sure they will see their subscriber base will fall and we can then go on a find another game that hasnt been messed about with!!!!

peace out!
    Last edited by mmoc8e9e8ed037; 2010-12-15 at 06:55 PM.