What Are THESE AddOns??

The AddOns in question are circled in RED...
    << Purple BAR on top >>
    << Full Body 3D Toon >>

If someone could please tell me what those AddOns are, it would be REALLY helpful

Thanks In Advance...

Re: What Are THESE AddOns??

-->

10+ Year Old Account

i like that full body dealy too.

off topic, but why do people think as much information as possibly shoved onto your screen is better to play with?
    useless information, non information, redundant information..yes all information but USELESS. and messy.
    'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by funkyfloyd
    i like that full body dealy too.

off topic, but why do people think as much information as possibly shoved onto your screen is better to play with?
    useless information, non information, redundant information..yes all information but USELESS. and messy.
    Whether the info is pointless is strictly a personal preference. You may not have the mental capacity to absorb all of that info.

I like to keep mine simple, yet still cosmetically safe. Those full-body things.... a little too much for me.

Sig by Paz

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Phenetix
    Whether the info is pointless is strictly a personal preference. You may not have the mental capacity to absorb all of that info.
    indeed, i do not.
    'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

3d model addon - could be ZMobDB Advanced6, or the previously mentioned "Minime".

Purple Line - Old Fubar addon called "FuXPfu", or it's more recent brother, Xparky. Same author. It's an XP bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyknight
    As long as you can keep your eyeline clear, the more info the better.

You don't have to monitor everything all the time, but if the info is there when you need it, brilliant. A prime example would be grid while tanking. 90% of the time I don't need to see everyone's HP and debuffs, as long as i've got aggro theres not a lot I can do about it, but on occasion it is useful to know.

But I say again, keep the eyeline clear, need to watch for fire!
    second that!
    playing a druid and having played resto for some time grid stuck with me thru all my tankin days.
    if only to see that half the raid is dead and rl is to frustrated to call a wipe on vent.
    pulling cds while theres only 3 ppls left is just a waste of time and seeing that someone else has aggro helps allot while tankin groups.