Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted

Re: What changes would YOU make for Season 8?

Quote Originally Posted by Skultharion
    Which season are you playing in?
    S1, why? this is S1, right?

oh, i prolly should have mentioned to Shock a Heal and then hex him in caster form ( to interrupt another heal and to make him waste a GCD ) or banish him in Tree...

It doesn't matter what season it is always the same whining even from classes that are OP atm!!!

so, start from the top and work our way down:
    Druid: cyclone is, and has always been (sort of) overpowered, it is the one single spell in game that totally locks out a players from the game. and with ferals having it as an instant cast is just stupid. give it a cooldown, something like 20 or 30 seconds. Hots could use something for when they are dispelled though, like increase the final healing of LB, regrowth should increase druids cast time if dispelled, rejuvenation could need some better kind of protection.

DKs: CoI, CoI, CoI.. Give it a CD of like 15 sec or something and make it not consume a rune. And generally i'm not a fan of AOE slows staying on the ground, especially not the one that just comes there from the main damaging ability. And when it's as strong as the single target slow from warriors, which requires recources and a GCD on its own? Diseases could use more protection though, dispelling those just spits all over the DK class.

Hunter: i do think that their damage is kind of high, I might just have bad experiences with hunters, but generally it's hunter/healer/Xdps comps that plucks people down fastest. (ow and the aoe slow thing.. just this times it's stronger than hamstring, and almost as strong as cripling)

Mages: Automated roots. In other words Shattered Barrier and Frostbite. (and to an extend fingers of frost).

Paladins: Sacred Shield is too god damn good. let it go off every 8 or 10 sec instead of every 6. And the prot damage is kind of high.

priests:I don't know what to say, they can tend to be kind of squishy at times, but jeez they can pick the fight back up fast. Shadows could use some more sustainability.

Rogue: i really liked the rogue class in TBC, even though it was overpowered back then it felt like rogues actually did something, managed their abilities in different ways. The class just feels so much more zerg and tunnelvisiony these days. i especially didn't like the fact that blizz was gunna "fix" rogues (the class which had and still may have the most comps to fit in to) and decided to just up their burst by adding envenom spec, a spec that breaks CC easier and bursts harder. rogues are too squishy, all their survivability relies 2 much on CDs and fking hell the burst is too god damn high, especially considering the sustained damage coming from them aswell. reduce their burst, up their survivability, make them go SHS again. (SHS just seemed and felt so elegant to play)

Shamans: as far as i know it's the healer class with the worst "owshit" buttons. they could up the slowtime on earth bind by 1 sec, and then make it tic 1 sec later than it does now, so that enhancement shamans removes slows in a slower pace. ow and lavaburst still hits too hard as elemental.

Warlocks: Destros still hit too hard. I mean, with all their abilities chained together nicely they can tend to do 25-30k dmg within 3 seconds (again crit RNG and shiet) ow and yes that is in fact on 900-1k resi. demo's needs to be buffed so they atleast are somewhat usefull in some situations. right now they are rather shit give them heroism on demonform use or something. Afflis are fine.

warriors: I just heard from a friend of mine that warrior might in fact be the best class in game. it's hard to disagree, but their assistance in groups are limited to.. prot spec..? sure they can peel of a druid nicely but that's mostly the druids work as well.. warriors could use a damage nerf, i agree to that, but then they would need something to help them stick on targets better, like juggernaut making charge break roots or something. it is probably the class with the best sustained damage (except for prot paladins?) but can chain monstrous bursts as well (Bladé burst: recklessness OP-MS-HS-OP can chain 20k in 3 secs. Ow and improved hamstring could be changed to slows the target by an additional 3/7/10% (and the glyph could be removed imo)

RoV should be removed. either that or the pilars should just stay up.

Resilience effect could be increased slightly I guess.

also fix levels of enviorment, mages blink should at some times go through this, DKs DG should not drag u down in a lot of cases and warriors shud b able to charge thru the air cuz i want to b superman!

Let's hope that the new BG system in cataclysm will b awesome.
    (Though, there will probably be build OP FOTM "comps" in those aswell. "ow shit its a Death n DK comp we're up against, hunter hunter dk dk dk holypala, prot pala, disc priest" or "ownoes its a 234-10, another one of those i hate that bursty comp of mage, hunter, balance druid, warlock, elemental shaman, warrior, holy paladin and disc priest. And "antimanadrainturtle" with hunter, restodruid, restodruid, restodruid, prot warrior, rogue, it just spits all over our draintanknspank team of afflilock, hunter, disc priest, holy priest, rogue" or imagine a CC chain comp for AB flag capping, 4 disc priests, 4 frost DKs, 2 rogues and a druid)

10+ Year Old Account

nerf frost mages, kk tnx bai

To make ret paladins on pair with other classes highrated, and by that I mean top 100 teams. There isn't even a single retri in the top 20 teams that include paladins.. Protretris are better than retris in arenas, and I mean come on!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow_Sorrow
    wat??!?
    u can has 4k autoattacks u has buble, unlimited manas, sheilds, cant be kited, isnane brust!!
    and heels!

On my cell, so writing slow like shit :P
    Yup, I'm owning in BGs and stuff like that, but high highrated arena, mostly don't stand a chance
    Blizz should make rets more viable highrated arena, and make us the same or worse in lowrated arena and BGs.

Nerf disc priests for s8. It's all I want for wow christmas.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ranishka
    On my cell, so writing slow like shit :P
    Yup, I'm owning in BGs and stuff like that, but high highrated arena, mostly don't stand a chance
    Blizz should make rets more viable highrated arena, and make us the same or worse in lowrated arena and BGs.
    Go Bloodelf.

Arcane Torrent is Win on a Ret pallie.

Quote Originally Posted by nucz0r
    Destro and ele shamans burst should be tuned down
    yea, destrolocks already got nerf, its totally shit in pve now, nerf our burst just a bit more so our spec is totally not viable anymore!

Warrior: Unrelenting Aussault only lowers damage.
    Bladestorm only lasts 3 seconds and warrior takes 15% increased damage during bladestorm
    Remove hamsting proccs

Paladin: Fine (Maybe a slight ret buff, but I have no Idea how)

Dk: Buff their damage slightly and make it less dependant on diseases and rng, then slightly nerf deathgrip and give CoI a dr, but give them a normal snare like hamstring or crip

Shaman: Elemental: Buff dps, nerf burst
    Enhancement: Nerf wolves, buff survival without wolves
    Resto: Slightly buff survival

Hunter: Buff passive survival, nerf damage

Rogue: Fix vanish, 100% cloak, slightly buff passive survival (choose 2 xD)

Druid: Resto: Make them less counterable by dispell and better conuterable without
    Feral: Get rid of instant cyclone
    Moonkin: Slightly buff passive survival and burst

Mage: get rid of frostbite
    make the pet more resilient
    get rid of mirror images

Lock: Destro: Slightly buff dps and passive survival, while toning down burst
    Affliction: Fine

Priest: Shadow: No idea
    Disc: Slightly tone down burst.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Whew, good thing Blizzard doesn't listen to these posts, or there'd be a hell of a lot of nerfs coming up that would ruin PvE completely. The majority in this thread seems to think 'Oh my god, my class is underpowered, everyone else are overpowered, nerf nerf nerf!!"

I think as a hunter the main thing I'd like to see is just a bit of buffing to our passive survivability. All of our survival depends on pet/CD's and nothing is passive.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    Warrior: Unrelenting Aussault only lowers damage.
    Bladestorm only lasts 3 seconds and warrior takes 15% increased damage during bladestorm
    Remove hamsting proccs

upset

Paladin: Fine (Maybe a slight ret buff, but I have no Idea how)

you mean nerf the retarded amount of damage they can do

Dk: Buff their damage slightly and make it less dependant on diseases and rng, then slightly nerf deathgrip and give CoI a dr, but give them a normal snare like hamstring or crip

3.2 ss = fixed

Shaman: Elemental: Buff dps, nerf burst
    Enhancement: Nerf wolves, buff survival without wolves
    Resto: Slightly buff survival

completly agree

Hunter: Buff passive survival, nerf damage

agree

Rogue: Fix vanish, 100% cloak, slightly buff passive survival (choose 2 xD)

100% cloak HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA pull your head out of your ass

Druid: Resto: Make them less counterable by dispell and better conuterable without
    Feral: Get rid of instant cyclone
    Moonkin: Slightly buff passive survival and burst

sure

Mage: get rid of frostbite
    make the pet more resilient
    get rid of mirror images

i think what you wanted to say was, nerf frost into the ground
    then i would agree

Lock: Destro: Slightly buff dps and passive survival, while toning down burst
    Affliction: Fine

agree

Priest: Shadow: No idea
    Disc: Slightly tone down burst.

buff shadow dps

Techno music in arena's

Also crazy insane AERIAL COMBAT WITH WINGS

kk ima go play Aion now.

Quote Originally Posted by KandyCane
    Whew, good thing Blizzard doesn't listen to these posts, or there'd be a hell of a lot of nerfs coming up that would ruin PvE completely. The majority in this thread seems to think 'Oh my god, my class is underpowered, everyone else are overpowered, nerf nerf nerf!!"
    gtfo our pvp forum?

To the poster that made a comment about ret buffs. I somewhat agree yes. But I think another reason that many rets dont get into high rated arena is that picture thats rets portray to the wow community. We are looked at facerolling baddies so when a ret doesnt do good at something they will just switch classes. I have seen some very well rated ret pallys but they are the ones that trully love there class and learned to play it like a god. I wouldnt be mad if rets didnt get a buff, i pride myself in beating people in deadly gear because I love my class and I have learned to play it.

PVP subforum, where 1500 rated players can voice there opinions
    -Ex ret paladin

Death Knights
    -Blood: Ought to be a good partner for priests/shamans due to self-heals, however it needs improvement in terms of mobility
    -Frost: Already has good CCs, just need some on demand burst
    -Unholy: Improve mobility

Druids
    -Balance: Improve utility of entangling roots, needs more instant burst
    -Feral: Instant cyclone is FINE, go read the damn mechanics of it. Put a 5s iCD on OoC and improve OoC proc rate.
    Resto: _Reduce_ survivability, improve offensiveness

Hunters
    -Overall: Reduce damage output, improve survivability

Mages
    -Arcane: Reduce burst, improve utility
    -Fire: Lower reliance on RNG, get rid of some RNG stuns etc (not sure what they are) improve mobility
    -Frost: Significantly reduce damage. They have too much of it with their control.

Paladins
    -Holy: Nerf mana regen
    -Retribution: Increase defensive potential. Paladins are supposed to be defensive, giving ret more damage just doesn't fit.
    -Protection: Reduce damage of abilities, increase threat.

Priests
    -Holy: Improve utility of the angel after death thing. Not really supposed to be a PvP spec but I liked its state in s5.
    -Shadow: Buff damage slightly.
    -Discipline: Is where it is.

Rogues
    -Overall: Fix vanish. Overally rogues are where it's at. Improve subtlety's damage output tremendously though.

Shamans
    -Elemental: Nerf burst, improve sustained damage, slightly buff off-healing.
    -Enhancement: As per mentioned, nerf survivability with wolves, buff passive survivability without wolves.
    -Restoration: Needs more survivability and 1 more 'oh shit' button.

Warlocks
    -Affliction: Slightly nerf their damage.
    -Demonology: Needs more output and utility. Really, buff the felguard's damage by around 200%.
    -Destro: Is perfectly fine after the conflagrate nerf, enough output and CCs.

Warriors
    -Arms: Gah, I don't even wanna go there.. But, in the spirit of this thread, make unrelenting assault affect only damaging abilities, and make bladestorm's effect be a cumulative thing.
    Meaning, it has 'stacks', each whirlwind in the storm is considered one stack, the more stacks you have, the harder the next one hits. This effectively separates the good warriors from the bad, and good opposing players from bad. The longer you stand inside, the more unhealable the damage becomes, so idiot players will still be killed in an instant, good players will be able to avoid it as much as possible. Furthermore, warriors will have the added task of coordinating snares pre-bladestorm to fully utilize it.
    -Fury: Needs more mobility, heroic leap wouldn't be too bad an idea to throw back in.
    -Prot: Reduce damage output, increase threat.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

All I want is COI on a CD or have a DR. Everything else is manageable.
    Quote Originally Posted by tremors
    Divine Shield.. Never really stood the hole point of the "oh look at me im in a shiny bubble" I mean come on what does that shit even do?! Pointless waist of mana imo.

Heh, skultharion, pretty much thinking along the same lines there
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by RainedUpon
    Get rid of arena completly.
    while this is the best suggestion yet, i would rather see this happen with Cataclysm and the release of rated BG's, or else people who only play this game for the pvp and havent moved on to a more pvp oriented game will whine and complain cause they have nothing to do.

it would be sorta like if you took away the nolifer-raider's hardmodes.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968