Bolvar Fordragon is the New Lich King (proof inside)

Bolvar Fordragon will take the place of the Lich King following the death of Arthas as his predecessor. Below, I have detailed facts supporting this conclusion.

I am drawing these ideas based off of current content, assuming Blizzard does not randomly change lore.

Currently Bolvar holds no "position". He is able to be moved freely, yet maintains a "good" role. All other suitors have important in game roles and would not be able to be moved without much difficulty:

Tirion Fordring- leader of the Argent Crusade, essential in the DK starting quests.
    Darion Mograine- similar to Tirion he is the leader of the Ebon Blade and currently holds a necessary lore position for the DK quests.
    Jaina Proudmore- leader of the Alliance on Kalimdor, may be the only thread keeping the Alliance and Horde from all-out war.
    Sylvanas Windrunner- leader of the Forsaken, absolutely despises what she was transformed into.

Re: Bolvar Fordragon is the New Lich King (proof inside)

His hot and crispy bum will melt the frozen throne when he sits on it.
    Oh aye.

There's are thousands of topics about this, it's time to give it a rest.

Also, inb4someoneelseforlichkingspam

Quest involvement is a moot point, it didn't stop other inconsistencies such as the Westfall Brigade leader being in Westfall fighting the Defias and Northrend at the same time.

Also, there's a "timeline" of quests that further nullify such inconsistencies. For example, at the point in time where the Acherus quests take place, neither the Horde or Alliance have actually gone to Northrend yet, and the Scarlet Onslaught has only just left.

Your proof is lacking. The fact that they are important elsewhere as for Darion and Tirion do not matter for the fact that the DK starting area is phased and took place "earlier". Most people would agree its not gonna be the other two because Windrunner is a city lead and Jaina...I just couldn't see her doing it. Bolvar is however a good choice but equally as good are Tirion and Darion seeing that they have little to no place in Cataclysm. I don't see Tirion leading a crusade on Deathwing to be honest...more of a Earthen Ring thing.

So lore wise I think your argument is rather lacking in viability.

Isnt the good guy now corrupted story a bit over done and completely lame now though?

Varian's gunna be pissed. 8)
    "This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest."

There really are a million topics about this out there already.
    PLEASE use the search function and post this shit in one of them, it's getting old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathflame
    Going for avoidance is like playing Russian Roulette.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaaraofSand
    It's time to eat Grandpa!
    It's time to eat, Grandpa!

Grammar.. it saves lives.