Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Horde Filled with little kids?

I was just thinking now that horde have a "little race" like the gnome do you think horde will be filled with 11 year olds like the allaince was when there were gnomes?

Hope not.

Re: Horde Filled with little kids?

Quote Originally Posted by Synical123
    I was just thinking now that horde have a "little race" like the gnome do you think horde will be filled with 11 year olds like the allaince was when there were gnomes?

Hope not.
    Doubt it.

excuse me? actually alliance gonna be filled with little kids becouse of worgen - the ''cool'' race

Nah, if anything the prospect of playing a werewolf will cause even more kiddies to play alliance.
    Hopefully "at least" means "sometimes three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number flame shock shall tick, and the number of ticking shall be three. Four shalt thou not tick, nor either tick thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou holy lava burst of antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall suffer at least two more ticks of flame shock. Amen."
    :3 -Whowherewhat

Eh, depends on the realm. Honestly I think Nelves and draenei appeal more to kids than gnomes so I don't think goblins will make a big impact on the Horde when comparred to say Blood Elves. Especially with Worgen coming out as well.

yeah all the bloodelves kids in my server argued about the ugly new horde race,

i hope the worgens will attract a lot of 'em.

80% of kids under the age of 15 i meet in game play humans

There will be a large decline of Belf pallies in any variated name "sephiroth" and and large influx of new worgens in any variated name "jacobblack".

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Omen321
    80% of kids under the age of 15 i meet in game play humans
    80% of the kids under 15 I meet in game play Night Elves.

meh i guess its random , you cant really know for sure what some random kids on you server prefer , its kinda ignorrant so stop making such statments

Alliance attracts more kids period. The whole "I want to be a good guy and save the world" crap makes little kids happy. Alliance toons = any main character from a console RPG (such as Final Fantasy series) that save the day.
    And sure, your son may find a women on warcraft. Just beware that she is probably whoring herself off to get mounted or partcipates in one of those secret guild orgies Pastor Jack warned us about.

10+ Year Old Account

Doubt it.
    excuse me? actually alliance gonna be filled with little kids becouse of worgen - the ''cool'' race
    Nah, if anything the prospect of playing a werewolf will cause even more kiddies to play alliance.Eh, depends on the realm. Honestly I think Nelves and draenei appeal more to kids than gnomes so I don't think goblins will make a big impact on the Horde when comparred to say Blood Elves. Especially with Worgen coming out as well.
    There will be a large decline of Belf pallies in any variated name "sephiroth" and and large influx of new worgens in any variated name "jacobblack".
    Alliance attracts more kids period. The whole "I want to be a good guy and save the world" crap makes little kids happy. Alliance toons = any main character from a console RPG (such as Final Fantasy series) that save the day.
    nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDye
    80% of the kids under 15 I meet in game play Night Elves.
    80% of the people I meet in game are under 15.
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

10+ Year Old Account

meh i guess its random , you cant really know for sure what some random kids on you server prefer , its kinda ignorrant so stop making such statments
    wrong wrong wrong

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by starvethedead
    80% of the people I meet in game are under 15.
    80% of the people under 15 I meet in game are under 15.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

10+ Year Old Account

umm im pretty sure horde is already filled with kiddies thx to blood elves.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbyecruelwow
    no way man, only mature people want to be werewolves
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

Quote Originally Posted by Mortisia
    80% of the people under 15 I meet in game are under 15.

.....im under fifteen and i think it's really uncool of people to assume someone's maturity according to age......like i said im under 15 yet i play the horde because i think that they are cooler and have a much better cause to fight for. so id appreciate it if people would stop using age as an insult.

Deleted

ALL the times i've seen a "how old are you post".. people who played ALLIANCE usually where older than the horde players..

Quote Originally Posted by Lokiy
    .....im under fifteen and i think it's really uncool of people to assume someone's maturity according to age......like i said im under 15 yet i play the horde because i think that they are cooler and have a much better cause to fight for. so id appreciate it if people would stop using age as an insult.
    Dude....you're a blood elf male deathknight.....omg.