Rage Abusers Anonymous

Hello friends. My name is Mainisclose, I'm an orc fury warrior and I'm a rage-a-holic. I will miss the days of having enough rage to do respectible dps but my abuse of the substance has caused the law makers of Blizz PD to outlaw it and only provide a small ration to my urges.

Pretty sure this is probably the millionth thread but unless blizz does some extreme tweaking I know I'm switching to my mage or druid for cata because my damage just got cut in half to help the newb warriors in blues have a little extra rage.

No need to reply I'll /end thread here.

Artwork Credit: Rayde of MMO Champion.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard a bit of QQ always helps. Glad you could share that with us.

i wouldn't really call this QQ...he's just not informed. To the OP, apparently the warrior scaling is not complete yet. number tweaking is going to be done

The OP has a right to have a healthy fear of the rage "normalization" (sounds like dobulespeak if you ask me), I remember the lovely time they tried it in TBC.
    Didn't work out too well, lets pray they do it right this time around.

But anyways, don't stress the 4.0 patch so much that you reroll. At worst you'll be nerfed for a patch or two!

Quote Originally Posted by Nide View Post
    The OP has a right to have a healthy fear of the rage "normalization" (sounds like dobulespeak if you ask me), I remember the lovely time they tried it in TBC.
    Didn't work out too well, lets pray they do it right this time around.

But anyways, don't stress the 4.0 patch so much that you reroll. At worst you'll be nerfed for a patch or two!
    Right. The normalization in BC was horribad, cant even remember at this point if it made it to live or not, but I know it didnt last long. All bitching aside, my true love is the warrior and I'll probably level him first just so I can instant queue as prot and beat the rest of the guild to 85 for bragging rights. But the mage will most likely be a close second for backup. If history repeats itself, just as in BC they'll undertune warriors at release, then screw up the coef's and make us way OP around the first major patch, then a quick minor patch to tone down a little to put us about where it should be.

Artwork Credit: Rayde of MMO Champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ntadk View Post
    Right. The normalization in BC was horribad, cant even remember at this point if it made it to live or not, but I know it didnt last long. All bitching aside, my true love is the warrior and I'll probably level him first just so I can instant queue as prot and beat the rest of the guild to 85 for bragging rights. But the mage will most likely be a close second for backup. If history repeats itself, just as in BC they'll undertune warriors at release, then screw up the coef's and make us way OP around the first major patch, then a quick minor patch to tone down a little to put us about where it should be.
    Which IMO is bullshit. The classes should be fairly well balanced come release not this 3 patches later crap. I would much rather wait an extra 2-3 months or whatever it takes to get balance at least close for release than have to buy a expansion pack so blizzard can use that money and my 17$/mo to test and balance all the classes while we rage/gloat about how underpowered/overpowered we are when they should do that shit in an open beta.

The two or three beta vids I've seen for Warriors looked like they had lots of Rage

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by deathtakes View Post
    Which IMO is bullshit. The classes should be fairly well balanced come release not this 3 patches later crap. I would much rather wait an extra 2-3 months or whatever it takes to get balance at least close for release than have to buy a expansion pack so blizzard can use that money and my 17$/mo to test and balance all the classes while we rage/gloat about how underpowered/overpowered we are when they should do that shit in an open beta.
    couldn't agree more

My only experience was on the PTR and SMF seemed fairly well off for Rage generation. Didnt play with TG.

From what I hear though it gets absolutely brutal leveling past 80 though.

If you really miss rage, you can always stack haste.