Thread: Most Epic Fail

Most Epic Fail

Just as the title says, what was the most Epic Fail you've come across in your adventures in Azeroth?

Mine would be a level 72 rogue out DPSing an 80 paladin in i245 gear.

Re: Most Epic Fail

a druid resto in greens and blue with Legendary mace....and he wiped us in VH ...for 8 times in a row....then nerd raged and left.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Screenshot or it never happened

A DPS Warrior using Taunts because he said it gave him extra damage.

3.3 PTR and i watched a 72 retadin defeat a 80 rogue in full relent outside of SW

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Hunters wearing gear with mp5 because they need the mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    It does :P Especially when using Retaliation. Even if not is gives some nice rage boosts (jk)

had a dig through my old screenshots folder

dude got stuck in dalaran well:

cow drowned in pond, lol at the name:

wow player sensitivity:

dude, that last screenshot is fantastic... made me laugh so hard!

Id have to go with something similar to a previous poster tho

Saw an 80 mage, wearing ilvl245 gear ... Gemming for MP5 / INT / Stamina

Apparently he likes to have a big mana pool with regen, also he stays alive longer than other mages?

Yeah when your pulling 3k dps buddy, i think the stamina becomes obsolete... idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqen Hghar
    Just as the title says, what was the most Epic Fail you've come across in your adventures in Azeroth?

Mine would be a level 72 rogue out DPSing an 80 paladin in i245 gear.

This thread.
    Rawr

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    Actually, mocking blow does pretty good dmg for its rage cost (or used to anyway)
    He was still a moron nontheless, though. Or atleast an idiot with a deathwish.

A level 80 warlock using an axe with expertise rating, doing 653 dps in Nexus HC. I took a screenshot of it and saved the link to his armoury. I've read about those players on forums but I never knew I would finally be able to be in the same group as one.

Last week I did ToC HC with a dps that had the Crystalforged Axe, which is for level 69 (!). The new LFG tool finds a lot of these people it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by nosebleed
    A level 80 warlock using an axe with expertise rating, doing 653 dps in Nexus HC. I took a screenshot of it and saved the link to his armoury. I've read about those players on forums but I never knew I would finally be able to be in the same group as one.

Last week I did ToC HC with a dps that had the Crystalforged Axe, which is for level 69 (!). The new LFG tool finds a lot of these people it seems.

Warlocks can use axes now?
    Rawr

Deleted

Allowable weapons: Daggers, Wands, Swords (with training), Staves (with training)
    Trolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltroll

Although to be on-topic, a mage beating a prot warrior in a duel.

I'd guess THIS POST is most epic fail -.-
    nachtticket.blogspot.com
    music blog, mainly (black) metal
    last.fm/user/veash

warlocks can use axes ! oh damn.. wait

such failure.

I was doing an EotS and there was an 80 Troll DK with..12k health.
    12k health!
    Seriously?
    I two shot him, and I'm a disc priest.