Interface randomly disappearing

Hay all, i have this problem...

My interface sometimes disappears and even my drakes wings are gone when it disappears. I have to move the camera angle around to get it back and even then it keeps disappearing. The only thing that fixes it is a relog. Im just wondering if anyone else has this problem (since 3.3 btw) or if its just me or how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Interface randomly disappearing

I have had that same issue at one point too, where certain camera angles would trigger the entire UI, and all mobs, myself etc to vanish leaving only the terrain visible when moving it again would cause it to appear until I hit one of those angles again.
    I also had to relog in order to solve it, but yes it has been only since 3.3 and I have seen no mention of a cause so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I had the same problem too, though it was wayy before 3.3, somewhere 3.2.1 or something. Anyway, all I really did was update my graphics drivers. That's it.

15+ Year Old Account

Have you updated DirectX Lately? I havn't and when I did My prob. of camera shaking and far away objects glitching out went away.

That's all I can recommend. That and update your 3D Card drivers.

ive gotten this before 3.3, usually when ive been playing for a long time without logging off and i have been to many different areas
    Author of TellMeWhen and many other useful and helpful addons such as SpeedyLoad.

Quote Originally Posted by Punks
    Have you updated DirectX Lately? I havn't and when I did My prob. of camera shaking and far away objects glitching out went away.

That's all I can recommend. That and update your 3D Card drivers.
    Where do you update DirectX, tried to find an update but can't :/
    "If the raid leader tells you to do something, do it. Boss it at 1% and He says stop DPS and stand in fire? You do it. Boss says to stop doing extra DPS on the boss because if the add doesn't die, you wipe? You do it.
    The Raid Leader knows best. If he doesn't, then why the bejesus are you and 23 other people allowing him to do it?"

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Andols
    Where do you update DirectX, tried to find an update but can't :/
    Sorry last link I posted wasn't it..

This is the full update

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

It will automatically install what your are missing.