Thread: PvP premades

PvP premades

Hey guys,

Long time reader, first time poster... Blah blah, all that crap..

So anyway, I've noticed a few people have worked out how to do "premades" around Bliz's current system. QueueQ (http://www.queueq.net/) are currently running on two battlegroups alliance side and destroying at AV for huge amounts of honour. They can easily farm up to 10-15k honour per hour.

I'm wondering if there are any other groups doing this out there (I'd specifically like to know if there are horde side ones in Bloodlust, but hey... :P) and how successful they are.

The basic way this one works (and I'd presume any others would too) is there are "leaders" on all different realms in the battlegroup, who recruit for cross realm premades through trade. People who want to join get on a vent server, and they all queue together. If they don't get everyone in, they abandon and requeue. It sounds messy, but apparently it works quite well.

Re: PvP premades

I know there is one of these on the Ruin Battlegroup, Horde side, though I wasn't very impressed when I attempted to join. Sat and tried to Q with them for an hour and a half... the games took forever, though most games ended in AV Perfection, or close to it. It was like 2500 honor for 1/2 hour. Not bad, but not great either.

I miss the days of AV preform Enabler working, when you could get 36+ people from the same realm/vent in a game and faceroll AV in 12 minutes (with what would have been AV Perfection, had achievements existed)

Ah... the good ol' days