Thread: Season 8

Season 8

Does any1 know when will the S8 start?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirayne24
    I always find it funny how people posting on a gaming board about a game that they play can have the audacity to call others nerds and use it as a derogatory word.

Re: Season 8

yep, you will be informed two weeks prior to the end of season 7, and one more week before the rated arenas and titles/mount.
    mmo-champion has become full of trolls and bad admins.

kthnxualot
    but when will S7 finish? ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirayne24
    I always find it funny how people posting on a gaming board about a game that they play can have the audacity to call others nerds and use it as a derogatory word.

Come on man, just start playing WoW last week? People don't know the dates of patches or the beginning or end of an area season in advance, you typically find out the week before it happens. If it was happening say next week you would have seen it on the front page I'm sure, as well as a list of the next season's items and stats.

I would guess when arthas comes out ... or the week afther that. (can anyone guess the next question?)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ilialilov
    I would guess when arthas comes out ... or the week afther that. (can anyone guess the next question?)
    Wing 2 of ICC comes out in january (28 days after 3.3 patch day). probably 2 weeks after that release for the next wing, then possibly 2 weeks again for the last one. i'm betting late feb / early march.

S8 is rumored to start in late january...
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?