Thread: Gear Question

Gear Question

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Aerodactyl

Currently my gear

I recently got the Illustration of the Dragon Soul which I am use with my herioc Tailsman of Volatile Power, and I have also recently gotten the Nevermelting Crystal. So my first question is what would the best Combo for me.

My second question is

I just got my T10 Regular Version gloves and they are an upgrade from my triumph gloves, but is it worth keeping my 4set over the gloves until I get my t10 2 set.

Re: Gear Question

your best combo would be

Illustration of the Dragon Soul and
    Nevermelting Ice crystal.

And yes it is worth keeping T9 4-set bonus over a single piece of ilvl251 T10.

Your profile is currently unavailable.

I would agree with that, it seems that the armory link you posted was incomplete. Though after a quick look, http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...r&n=Aerodactyl would appear to be who are you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Bought the gloves and still using Talisman.
    gg

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Strykie

I am starting to think we here in the priest forum just don't know anything and when people come looking for advice they just ask for a laugh.

... I never did like Pokemon anyway.
    Has opinions about stuff.
    Character - Danrar (Forever Holy Priest)

Quote Originally Posted by Strykzor
    Bought the gloves and still using Talisman.
    gg
    Never had a chance to log on and change gear
    gg

t9 4piece is trash. only thing you need to worry about when it comes to the tier bonuses is keeping your t9 2p till you get your t10 4p. trust me, you are going to miss that t9 2p.

Quote Originally Posted by kynd
    t9 4piece is trash. only thing you need to worry about when it comes to the tier bonuses is keeping your t9 2p till you get your t10 4p. trust me, you are going to miss that t9 2p.
    This... 4pc T9 is less effective in 3.3 due to MF's reduction in overall damage, due to dot haste scaling more time is spent casting other spells and in some multi dot fights VT actualy does more damage than MF. I wouldn't worry too much about keeping that set bonus, it means very little... however it's going to be nasty when we lose our 2pc T9.

Lastly, why anyone would think that the fetish of volatile power was ever worth equipping dumbfounds me. There are blue ilvl 200 trinkets that are better than that garbage, do yourself a favour and DE/vendor it immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Marowak
    Never had a chance to log on and change gear
    gg
    gg
    Has opinions about stuff.
    Character - Danrar (Forever Holy Priest)